Sponsored

R1T Orders: Dec '22 - Jan '23 -- Status Room

Prime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MY(P), Rivian R1T
Seems to be kind of quiet here, anyone get updates for 8 steps recently. All quiet on the Cali front. At this point I figure it would be a miracle to get it by end of December.
Sponsored

EastPondR1T

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Escalade and Bmw 550
Occupation
Healthcare executive
Clubs

Seems to be kind of quiet here, anyone get updates for 8 steps recently. All quiet on the Cali front. At this point I figure it would be a miracle to get it by end of December.

Nothing here in Boston since October 28th…

virgnia_rivian

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Mazda Miata
Guide told us on Wednesday that they are closed for the holiday. No more matches until next week. We signed our purchase agreement Wednesday. Expecting a VIN match next week. Our guide also told us they went from handling about 50 customers at a time to about 300, so it sounds like the configuration lock is happening earlier in the process now.

Bf3

Site Sponsor
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
interrobang.store
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

Dec 21 reservation here. I got the confirmation email 11/9, and this past Tuesday politely asked my guide about shop access. Got in the following day and found my exact configuration minus a spare tire immediately. I’m not exactly sure why I can’t have a spare tire kit ordered, or what their matching process is. I want to believe they’re doing their best, but it does seem like a bit of a cluster f*ck.

Sponsored

DTown3011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Dec 21 reservation here. I got the confirmation email 11/9, and this past Tuesday politely asked my guide about shop access. Got in the following day and found my exact configuration minus a spare tire immediately. I’m not exactly sure why I can’t have a spare tire kit ordered, or what their matching process is. I want to believe they’re doing their best, but it does seem like a bit of a cluster f*ck.
My guide told me no shop access that my car was too close to production that they would t give it to me. Not sure if that’s a good thing.

by the way, no movement over here in Colorado!

mabowden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Kia Seltos SX
Occupation
Toby Flenderson
Nada. It is a bit quiet.

Alchemy8279

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Mazda MX-5
Occupation
Middle Management
Crickets here in the Bluegrass State.

ansky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan GTS / T120 Black Scrambler
Do we think there’s gonna be an actual year end push or they’re just lining up the next couple months? Wild speculation welcome.

Baldewin

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Retired
Crickets in SoCal.

Sponsored

Ralph

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Outback
8 steps opened today. 17 days post order confirmation and initial guide contact.

NY_Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Model 3 LR AWD, 2017 BMW i3 REX, 2023 R1T
Occupation
IT
After a flurry of emails from Rivian on 11/7 and 11/8 it's been radio silence...

With only one month remaining in 2022, I'm half hoping for a late Jan or Feb delivery at this point just to get a 2023 MY vehicle (yes I will be looking at my VIN when one gets assigned).

mabowden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Kia Seltos SX
Occupation
Toby Flenderson
Crickets in SoCal.
Wow- surprised you haven't heard anything with a Feb21 pre-order in Socal. Must have been the maxpack intial config?

virgnia_rivian

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Mazda Miata
8 steps opened today. 17 days post order confirmation and initial guide contact.
Do you have the manual cover configured right now? I'm seeing some reports that the manual cover is holding some things up, even though our guide said that is not the case. I see in your signature you guide removed the power tonneau.

Prime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MY(P), Rivian R1T
Do you have the manual cover configured right now? I'm seeing some reports that the manual cover is holding some things up, even though our guide said that is not the case. I see in your signature you guide removed the power tonneau.
That wouldn’t make sense as the manual cover is shipping after delivery of the vehicle and all Rivians are being shipped with the side rails in the bed atm.
Sponsored