OP

albo23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Occupation
CPA
Anyone who received their "Confirm Configuration" email last week -- have you received 8-steps yet?
Sponsored

Surfinkal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LA Silver R1T
Occupation
Data Engineer
Anyone who received their "Confirm Configuration" email last week -- have you received 8-steps yet?
Not yet, but hopeful I’ll get it today.

DTown3011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Nope, not have I had any response from my guide.

Rivan

First Name
Rivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Lexus RX350, Toyota Tundra
Occupation
Eng
Clubs

Will the delivery be delayed if we change something (after getting the confirm configuration email) during the configuration process ?? For example changing the color? I am Jan 22, no email Configuration yet ... but excited to get one ...

av8or

First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Jeep Wrangler, 2023 Rivian R1T
Occupation
FedEx Retired
Clubs

I have a call today @ 11:00 with my guide, hopefully I’m back here shortly after with more info. I drove by Rivian’s temporary site this weekend and saw my exact configuration!😬

Sponsored

tbolts10

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Public Safety
Will the delivery be delayed if we change something (after getting the confirm configuration email) during the configuration process ?? For example changing the color? I am Jan 22, no email Configuration yet ... but excited to get one ...
I think it depends. I suspect that i'm getting mine early because someone else had it configured and cancelled. So if I had changed my config, probably would take longer.

Jason

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Canyon Red R1T, 2022 Blue Model Y,
Occupation
Software Engineering Manager
Did your guide set up the call or did you? I got a brief email from my guide Monday, but no calls. I asked about manual vs no cover, and haven't yet gotten a response.

virgnia_rivian

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Mazda Miata
Did your guide set up the call or did you? I got a brief email from my guide Monday, but no calls. I asked about manual vs no cover, and haven't yet gotten a response.
My guide (Tyler) has been responsive and we’ve had several back and forth emails. For those curious about the tonneau, here’s what we were told regarding our manual cover:

“Your truck is being delivered with the capability of accepting a manual cover. This means that it'll have the channels along the sides of the bed. Those who selected "no tonneau cover" won't have those channels along the sides. When that cover is ready (hopefully by the end of December!), it'll be delivered to you.”

Jason

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Canyon Red R1T, 2022 Blue Model Y,
Occupation
Software Engineering Manager
My guide (Tyler) has been responsive and we’ve had several back and forth emails. For those curious about the tonneau, here’s what we were told regarding our manual cover:

“Your truck is being delivered with the capability of accepting a manual cover. This means that it'll have the channels along the sides of the bed. Those who selected "no tonneau cover" won't have those channels along the sides. When that cover is ready (hopefully by the end of December!), it'll be delivered to you.”
Thanks! This is kind of what I expected.

av8or

First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
FedEx Retired
Clubs

My guide set up the call so I thought maybe it was close….. nope, nothing new just wanted to say hi I’m your guide. can I answer any questions? She said that my window is still my window and I might get the 8 steps in January. 😕

Sponsored

goldburger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T

can you ask them about trucks being delivered with deactivated powered tonneaus that can be retrofit? like if we're willing to pay for it now for the retrofit option later?

ohseedee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
My guide set up the call so I thought maybe it was close….. nope, nothing new just wanted to say hi I’m your guide. can I answer any questions? She said that my window is still my window and I might get the 8 steps in January. 😕
I have my first guide call in 30 minutes. I really hoped my window wasnt my window anymore (Feb/March) and I was closer after getting my config confirmed Friday.

av8or

First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
FedEx Retired
Clubs

I have my first guide call in 30 minutes. I really hoped my window wasnt my window anymore (Feb/March) and I was closer after getting my config confirmed Friday.
Me too.🤷‍♂️

Prime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MY(P), Rivian R1T
can you ask them about trucks being delivered with deactivated powered tonneaus that can be retrofit? like if we're willing to pay for it now for the retrofit option later?
From the many comments on other threads I have read, this will likely be a "no." I have a call with my guide setup tomorrow too, I will ask.

ohseedee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
So I had my call with my guide. Basically same situation as the above, which is nothing has changed and my Feb/March window is still in play. They said they are asking people to confirm ahead of time so they can better plan their builds. I'm a bit disappointed as I was thinking end of year was possible. Now I'm back to 11-19 weeks. I was extremely happy with my window, but got my hopes up with my guide assignment. I did ask about shop access and they said those are going out to those with earlier pre order dates so I couldn't get in on that. While not a great update, it's fair and I can't complain.
Sponsored