BobinIndy

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Rivian R1T, '54 Jaguar XK120
Occupation
Program Manager - Consumer Electronics/Mfg.
Clubs

OP
OP

albo23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Occupation
CPA
My guide says teh vehicle "is at the delivery center waiting final inspection, and then our team should be in contact to schedule!"

Does anyone know if these means the Service Center (Livonia, MI) or the factory in Normal?

DTown3011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
My guide says teh vehicle "is at the delivery center waiting final inspection, and then our team should be in contact to schedule!"

Does anyone know if these means the Service Center (Livonia, MI) or the factory in Normal?
To me that means the service center in Michigan...

virgnia_rivian

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Mazda Miata

Sorry if you posted this earlier in the thread, do you have a VIN and 8-Steps?

Sponsored

Impatient

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus NX350
dec 22 - Jan 23 - Crickets still.
Black Mountain+Dark Ash,
Close to Dallas SC. Any one got guide from this SC?

Petey88

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 Jeep Cherokee,1962 VW Bug,1970 Dodge Charger
Occupation
Govt
I still have no contact. I talked to CS yesterday and said they are still on schedule. Well the rivian schedule. Someone previous posted about they have till end of January to contact you to be in the window. That seems to be true. Anybody have a guide in Indiana. I did ask if I could pick it up at factory and CS said I can once a guide contacts you about delivery. It would not change my delivery time.

Zorg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X
Got a guide the day I received the email to start the 8 steps. 11/21 order, expecting delivery next week of my R1T, FG, 20", underbody, front PPF. Train apparently takes 2 weeks to get to SF Bay area.

goldburger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
I still have no contact. I talked to CS yesterday and said they are still on schedule. Well the rivian schedule. Someone previous posted about they have till end of January to contact you to be in the window. That seems to be true. Anybody have a guide in Indiana. I did ask if I could pick it up at factory and CS said I can once a guide contacts you about delivery. It would not change my delivery time.
CS told me for our *delivery* window we'd be hearing from a guide in november or december. clearly every CS person has a different answer so ymmv. i'm expecting march or april which feels more in line with a 2/2022 pre order anyway.

Petey88

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Govt
CS told me for our *delivery* window we'd be hearing from a guide in november or december. clearly every CS person has a different answer so ymmv. i'm expecting march or april which feels more in line with a 2/2022 pre order anyway.
I agree with you there. I was expecting spring time by the earliest with 2/2022 order. When I received this delivery window I was pretty shocked but after reading several threads and CS; expecting later.

Sponsored

SamDoe1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Ford GT350
Clubs

First post here but I was one of the lucky (I hope) holders of a Dec 22 - Jan 23 delivery dates. I confirmed my config last week and spoke with my assigned guide. No idea of when the truck will actually show up and I haven't been invited to complete (or start lol) the 8 steps so we'll see what happens.

I'm excited to get this thing, hopefully it shows up before the end of the year so I can take advantage of the tax credit for this year!

ansky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan GTS / T120 Black Scrambler
hopefully it shows up before the end of the year so I can take advantage of the tax credit for this year!
that’s the collective dream - I’d imagine - for this thread, but one that is starting to seem more and more unlikely as the weeks since config confirm glacially pass by. At least for me.

edit: trying a reverse jinx, sorry if I bring the room down.

virgnia_rivian

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Mazda Miata
PBA signed today. Guide said we're just waiting on a vehicle match.

Petey88

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Govt
Same… hoping we’ll start getting matched to VINs shortly.
Good to see an Indy owner. You are farther along than me it looks like. I have a Dec-Jan window tho. I feel like you should be first since you ordered before me.

Last edited:

BobinIndy

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Rivian R1T, '54 Jaguar XK120
Occupation
Program Manager - Consumer Electronics/Mfg.
Clubs

Good to see an Indy owner. You are farther along than me it looks like. I have a Dec-Jan window tho. I feel like you should be first since you ordered before me.
Right on sir, I’ve got a guide but no 8 steps yet so who knows when things will get moving for me… hopefully s00n! Odd that your window is a month prior than mine, but I’ve given up trying to figure out the logic on such things. Hope you get contacted in the near term and we get some more RIV’s in the Indy area shortly!!!
Sponsored