Sponsored

R1T Order No. 2 (6.25.22) How Long Before Delivery?

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
R1T Launch, R1S Canyon Red
Clubs

I've just placed a reservation for another R1T. It's a bit of an experiment on seeing if I can circumvent the end of 2023 delivery date Rivian has provided. Any guesses from the pro's here on the forums for an actual delivery date or if I have a chance to 'jump-the-queue" as a few have done? I would imagine prior to opening the R1 Shop, finding a way in earlier would be possible.......
Sponsored

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

I've just placed a reservation for another R1T. It's a bit of an experiment on seeing if I can circumvent the end of 2023 delivery date Rivian has provided. Any guesses from the pro's here on the forums for an actual delivery date or if I have a chance to 'jump-the-queue" as a few have done? I would imagine prior to opening the R1 Shop, finding a way in earlier would be possible.......
You're really asking folks here how to cut the line..?!..come on now.

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

You're really asking folks here how to cut the line..?!..come on now.
I have my own idea's as there are obvious chinks in the Rivian order system, but YES, that's exactly what I'm asking......going to contact my guide, going to contact my service center GM, going to pay someone to move me up...(wink)....

timf

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

I wouldn't expect any more line skipping since they removed the ability for new reservations to save configurations.

Tbrou16

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Preorder 4/22, Tesla Model 3 Performance
If Rivian gave you an estimated delivery time frame, then you already got more information than any other 2022 order

Sponsored

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Let me get this straight. So, you're a R1T glutton, since you already have ordered and received one? And now you are asking us for advice about how to get another R1T earlier than everyone else??
I'm not asking anyone 🤣. That's borderline ridiculous.....I think I already know how......

goldburger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
so what's the secret

KingofThorns

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lexus GX 460
Occupation
Attorney
In order to receive your next R1T quickly, it seems that all you have to do is place a recent order. Between these forums and the subreddit, it seems a lot of people with late orders are getting their trucks before people with orders that are years old.

vinsk

First Name
Vin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M5 Competition, X7 M50i
Occupation
Engineer
In order to receive your next R1T quickly, it seems that all you have to do is place a recent order. Between these forums and the subreddit, it seems a lot of people with late orders are getting their trucks before people with orders that are years old.
I know its not fair but Rivian will be in financial trouble unless wall street sees positive cash flows. I'm not sure how many Pre-April reservations were there but with the current supply chain constraints Rivian is trying to survive more than being profitable.
Sponsored