aAlpine

Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 4Runner (R1T pre-order)
Based on what we've seen so far from the show room cars, the South America prototype vehicles, and the paint color swatches revealed in the recent Rivian video, here is the R1T in the various colors:

Original:
R1T-blue.jpg

Silver (the original R1T color, I didn't get terribly close here, plenty of photos available out there if this is your color):
R1T-silver.jpg

Forest Green seen in the R1S (how did I do?):
R1T-green.jpg

Red (hard to know the shade until we see real photos):
R1T-red.jpg

Black:
R1T-black.jpg

Grey (South America prototype pics were tad lighter and more matte, but we've seen how much the colors can change in photos):
R1T-grey.jpg

White (this was tad tricky to make from blue, sorry it's not so good):
R1T-white.jpg

Bonus, maybe a Burnt Orange/Sunset?. We did see a VR render in a Rivian video at some point ;):
R1T-sunset.jpg

Electric Rivilution

First Name
Bill
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicles
2016 Model X P90D
Great job! In my mind I had settled on a Green R1T after seeing it for first time in the recent factory video but that Burnt Orange looks mighty good and totally unique!

Lmirafuente

First Name
Lionel
Reaction score
First Name
Lionel
Vehicles
BMW740i, Trailblazer, Audi Cabriolet
I agree....interesting color....hmmmmm

TXKidd

First Name
Harrison
Reaction score
First Name
Harrison
Vehicles
'18 Audi S5 Sportback, R1T pre-order
Original:
R1T-blue.jpg

Forest Green seen in the R1S (how did I do?):
R1T-green.jpg

Grey (South America prototype pics were tad lighter and more matte, but we've seen how much the colors can change in photos):
R1T-grey.jpg

Bonus, maybe a Burnt Orange/Sunset?. We did see a VR render in a Rivian video at some point ;):
R1T-sunset.jpg
Awesome job! It would be very hard for me to decide between these if the final colors end up being similar. I need the configurator asap!

Last edited:

EyeOnRivian

Reaction score
Vehicles
Mitsubishi Endeavor, pre-ordered R1S but may change to R1T
Based on what we've seen so far from the show room cars, the South America prototype vehicles, and the paint color swatches revealed in the recent Rivian video, here is the R1T in the various colors:
Yes, nice job on the renderings.

I'm liking the red and definitely a fan of the burnt orange / rust, though the render here reminds me more of a caramel. However, I'm still hoping for a metallic root beer to be one of the two alternating / seasonal colors I believe minimally somebody found out at one of the Rivian events.

1589662494664.png