Gshenderson

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Tesla S 85D, 2019 4Runner TRD Offroad, R1T
We’ll compare notes soon.
My gut says the 12v issues are software driven whereby under certain circumstances the truck does not properly go to sleep and then completely drains the 12v to the point it can’t be recharged. A combination of unforeseen situations keeping it awake (or cycling between sleep and awake), a lack of ability to recharge it while not being driven and inadequate monitoring of it as a fail safe.

Or maybe defective batch of 12v’s, but I’m doubting that given all of the issues being reported of the truck not properly sleeping due to overactive gearguard, phone as key, stuff in the seat, seatbelt left buckled, etc.

cc4711

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2018 Challenger Hellcat
Finally delivered!

Delivered during an incredibly sunny day, and the Launch Green has a lot more sparkle to it than I originally thought. I like it! Really want to skip the rest of the days commitments and just drive, but alas...responsibilities.

momo3605

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lucid Air, 718 Spyder
Finally delivered!

Delivered during an incredibly sunny day, and the Launch Green has a lot more sparkle to it than I originally thought. I like it! Really want to skip the rest of the days commitments and just drive, but alas...responsibilities.
Congrats! I'm taking delivery tomorrow. Can't wait!

Sponsored

ironpig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T LE, 2015 4Runner, 1975 FJ55 Land Cruiser
Finally delivered!

Congrats - that's a long time to wait and I hope you get time to really enjoy it!

ORFynder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"Rosie" the RIVN, Rav4 Prime
Occupation
Optimistic Advocate
Traveling from Park City to Jackson in a couple days. Met with the Wyoming head of transportation and roads and his team several weeks ago in Jackson. He presented the state master plan for E charging. The challenge is two fold: take care of residents and make sure tourists going to the parks are well served. Right now tourists with EV’s are staying out of the state, using Idaho, for example, to get to Yellowstone and the Tetons. Wyoming is losing tourist $$$ because we have so few chargers. Tourism is #2 source of revenue in the state. Chargers will also encourage people here to buy EV’s.
Hi, Is there any L2 Chargers in Jackson? If I get my R1T in time, looking to head to Jackson to visit my inlaws late July, but last time I was there, only recalled seeing Tesla SC at Whole Grocer/WFM.

Gshenderson

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Tesla S 85D, 2019 4Runner TRD Offroad, R1T
Hi, Is there any L2 Chargers in Jackson? If I get my R1T in time, looking to head to Jackson to visit my inlaws late July, but last time I was there, only recalled seeing Tesla SC at Whole Grocer/WFM.
There’s several J-1772 public chargers in Jackson, and a 50kW ChargePoint CCS in one of the public parking decks.

Sponsored

Whmorken

First Name
Hubert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla X. Toyota Land Cruiser.
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

There is one ChargePoint charger in the Parking Garage here in Jackson, and as you say, the Tesla super chargers at Whole Foods. Google the locations. More are coming but I do not know when or where.