Sponsored

RivianDeac

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC40 Recharge
I am still smitten. Every day I get a little tingle knowing I get to drive her another day. I wish everyone could be as lucky.

My truck just delivered us safely home, yet again. Central PA to southern Alabama and back. Absolutely no issues as usual (aside from the wife and I arguing over who gets to drive). Kids content in the back, comfy with wi-fi hotspot and all their devices charged.

EV charging mainly at EA was super easy and fast. Some sessions inexplicably were free. Speeds ranged from 130-215 kW. Charged overnight at relatives homes via dryer plug and my 50ft 6 awg extension cord. Most were amenable.

An exceptional daily driver, grocery getter, fishing mobile, and roof top tent camper. Fancy dinner dates, hauling ass around turns, “zoom zoom” requests from the progeny, terrifying my father-in-law, and raising suspension from lowest to high at a busy red light then seeing all the ICE truckers heads explode (the latter my favorite).

And finally, knowing that all this comes guilt-free, harnessing the power of the sun from my rooftop array. In some small way I hope this “sacrifice” will leave the planet better off. EV ownership is anything but, and the future of humanity is bright if we keep forging ahead as such.

Some pictures of my new baby niece and future rivian owner and two EV unicorns charging in Wytheville, VA (yes a Lucid Air)

Rivian R1T R1S R1T LE 10k miles and 6 months later and I am still smitten 4E34D926-4A5C-420E-9F1E-27565B92460C

Rivian R1T R1S R1T LE 10k miles and 6 months later and I am still smitten 321263EC-32BE-4D14-AA04-0B7B4B14AB0D
Sponsored

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
Ok ok… you’re hired for the commercial. We get it :sun:

HighVoltOverland

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GW/OC R1T | Tesla MY | Jeep Wrangler TJ
Occupation
Retired-ish
Clubs

Oh Great.
I have to update the list of people getting an R1T before me?

-Non-Max Pack LE preorders
-Youtubers
-'22 Res holders
-People with suspiciously vague stories about Rivian reaching out to sell them a non-preordered vehicle
-heckin babies

Last edited:

SASSquatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i3s Ford C-Max Hybrid
Occupation
Semi-Autonomous Yeti
Clubs

Congrats on the beautiful truck and your niece is absolutely adorable!

OP
OP
RivianDeac

RivianDeac

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC40 Recharge
Congrats on the beautiful truck and your niece is absolutely adorable!
Thanks friend!

My brother and his wife are beautiful people but I got the brains in the family…

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs