First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC Pickup, Tesla X, 2020 Corvette, 2021 Corvette
Occupation
Tired
I have seen a couple of you guys post your configurations showing that the Gear Tunnel Shuttle is "Included". My order does not indicate "included" and in fact shows the added cost of $1500. Can anyone shed any light on the issue? Thanks!
it is an LE
Sponsored

Canthoney

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Kia EV6 FE, 2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Self-Employed: Real Estate Management
I have seen a couple of you guys post your configurations showing that the Gear Tunnel Shuttle is "Included". My order does not indicate "included" and in fact shows the added cost of $1500. Can anyone shed any light on the issue? Thanks!
it is an LE
As far as I know the gear tunnel shuttle is only included in the camp kitchen. It’s never been included into the launch edition.

electruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S
it is an LE
I suspect the people you are referring to are those who have ordered the Camp Kitchen, which includes the shuttle. Did you order the Camp Kitchen or just the Gear Shuttle?

Longhorngirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Highlander
Occupation
Actuary
it is an LE
The gear tunnel shuttle is included if you order the camp kitchen. Basically, it allows you to slide the floor of the gear tunnel out. If you don’t order the camp kitchen, you can order the shuttle separately. Click on ”learn more” In the configurator and it gives a great description with pics. See below.

Rivian R1T R1S R1T Launch Edition Gear Tunnel Shuttle? B37B150D-6A4E-4BA5-8198-0389096B1FA0
Sponsored