First Name
Silence Dogood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE in GW
Occupation
Public Relations
Anyone have any input as to whether or not Rivian is maintaining a waiting list of people who want to upgrade to the launch edition to backfill any cancellations they may have?
Sponsored

thrill

First Name
billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
i3s, (r1t)
Anyone have any input as to whether or not Rivian is maintaining a waiting list of people who want to upgrade to the launch edition to backfill any cancellations they may have?
From what I've read here and elsewhere in the past it's not possible to get a Launch Edition unless you originally ordered one.

CommodoreAmiga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
INACTIVE
Nope. If a LE reservation drops out then Rivian will simply produce one fewer LE.

OP
OP
AdamsFan1983

AdamsFan1983

First Name
Silence Dogood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE in GW
Occupation
Public Relations
Nope. If a LE reservation drops out then Rivian will simply produce one fewer LE.
Appreciate the input. (Obviously new here---I guess I should settle in for the long haul.)

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
Nope. I've received direct feedback from CS that's consistent with @CommodoreAmiga

Ladiver

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC 3500, Corvette Z06, Rivian R1T, Rivian R1S
Clubs

To add to that, make sure that your LE order is exactly what you want. Even though they say we have a 7-day return, there is no exchange option. You get to place a new order and wait for your next turn in line. You can't get a LE in a different color.
Sponsored