Sponsored

R1T has more horsepower than a F-150 Shelby

Rivian_Hugh_III

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Infiniti EX35
My dad and I were admiring a SHELBY F-150 in a parking lot, when the owner came out, and quite proudly said, "775 horsepower!" I thought to myself, "Doesn't the R1T have more?" It does!
Rivian R1T R1S R1T has more horsepower than a F-150 Shelby Screen Shot 2021-10-23 at 12.09.25 PM
Sponsored

Enjen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M240i
Clubs

Man, that thing looks obnoxious. But I must admit, I've never been a truck guy and don't get the need for trucks to be needlessly big, loud, and a visual representation of one's machismo.

But maybe that's why the Rivian appeals to me so much. It's none of these things. And yet it's better.

Monkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Y, Ford F-350 and lots more…
Occupation
Software Developer
Man, that thing looks obnoxious. But I must admit, I've never been a truck guy and don't get the need for trucks to be needlessly big, loud, and a visual representation of one's machismo.

But maybe that's why the Rivian appeals to me so much. It's none of these things. And yet it's better.
Yeah, it’s hideous. But I’m sure there are enough Bro’s out there who will buy it for bragging rights and to have a “fast” truck. It will fit a whole palette of White Claws in the back too.

And hey, I am a truck guy. Have bought literally hundreds of trucks for business/fleet and personal use. I can assure you that there is no valid reason for this truck to exist.
Sponsored