• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
  • RIVIANFORUMS CLUBS!

Announcing our new "CLUBS" section where you can join or create a Rivian club or group! You can use this new feature to conveniently plan and discuss local events, gatherings or other club/group related topics.

So we encourage you to join (or start) special-interest and regional-based Rivian clubs at: https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/group-categories/clubs-groups.1/

Sponsored

Colorado R1T Floormats for Sale - Still in Plastic

OP
OP
Pomaroo

Pomaroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 GMC Canyon, 1977 450 SL, 2010 Acura TL
Occupation
Automotive
I have some folks interested and decided I'd get some shipping quotes from UPS, as the mats are large and heavy. Only fair to present that cost up front. I'm using the midwest and the south as two quote examples. Back soon...

Rousie13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2023 Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Engineer
Interested pending shipping estimate. I’m in Ohio.

Gavinmcc

First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T!
Occupation
Medical
shipping costs to Albuquerque?

Sponsored

Gavinmcc

First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T!
Occupation
Medical
What part of Colorado? I often make trips to Durango :)

Sponsored

Bruins06

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Viper
I was told something similar by CS, but you never know with Rivian. I'm waiting for the mats with yellow emblems, I'm in no rush.

OP
OP
Pomaroo

Pomaroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 GMC Canyon, 1977 450 SL, 2010 Acura TL
Occupation
Automotive
Everyone, I have struggled to find a proper box to get these mats into any kind of shipping system. Obviously the back-seat mats don't fold. I live in a small mountain town and my options are limited.
Apologies to those that wanted shipping but I am going to try to connect with someone in Colorado and hand-deliver. If you are in the Denver metro, Colorado Springs metro, please send me a note/offer and we can negotiate a hand-off.

Yes, these have the yellow emblem as well.

JaTorny

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 RT1
Occupation
Consultant
I cannot tell if these mats sold?

If they are new, I would pay the same price posted in the Gear shop. $225. I am in the Denver metro area and would be happy to meet at a convenient location, tomorrow. Thanks
Sponsored