R1T dual motor price estimates

Alieti

First Name
Sina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW I4, Rivian R1S
So we picked up our R1S 2 weeks ago for my wife and we love it. I really want the R1T now. I want the dual motor version for the lower price and increased range. Put down my deposit last week and got immediate shop access. Obviously only quad motors in the shop with post price hike prices. Today the R1T shop added dual motor as a filter option, although non available. Does anyone know if they will start trickling into the shop, or how long new orders for R1T dual motors are pushed out for right now? Thanks
Sponsored

DuoRivians

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, MY
So we picked up our R1S 2 weeks ago for my wife and we love it. I really want the R1T now. I want the dual motor version for the lower price and increased range. Put down my deposit last week and got immediate shop access. Obviously only quad motors in the shop with post price hike prices. Today the R1T shop added dual motor as a filter option, although non available. Does anyone know if they will start trickling into the shop, or how long new orders for R1T dual motors are pushed out for right now? Thanks
My guess, probably late Q3 at the earliest. The first customer R1T dual motor was supposedly built last week. There's probably a healthy backlog for this motor.

txtravwill

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, F150
Occupation
IT Software Director
Nice I'd say Q3 likely when some people start to pass or cancel on those orders or they get to volume. You will never see the low pricing though unless you had a reservation before the price increase. The shop dynamically shows you the lower or higher pricing based on your reservation timing etc.

OP
OP

Alieti

First Name
Sina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW I4, Rivian R1S
Nice I'd say Q3 likely when some people start to pass or cancel on those orders or they get to volume. You will never see the low pricing though unless you had a reservation before the price increase. The shop dynamically shows you the lower or higher pricing based on your reservation timing etc.
Yea I figured that. But the dual motor at baseline is about 10k lower than quad motor without the max pax or performance upgrades, both of which I don’t need.
Sponsored