Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S & VW ID.4
Occupation
Information Technology
Clubs

I haven't seen my R1S Shop change since this morning...am I crazy or is anybody else feeling that too?
9 total
I'm in the Midwest; KC is my nearest service center.
In Southern California and I texted my husband almost 2 hours ago: I think the shop is broken given I haven't seen anything change since this morning.

I could understand no new ones coming in but it seems unlikely that nobody has grabbed a single vehicle.
Sponsored

LakeMama

First Name
Jenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MY
Occupation
Na
In Southern California and I texted my husband almost 2 hours ago: I think the shop is broken given I haven't seen anything change since this morning.

I could understand no new ones coming in but it seems unlikely that nobody has grabbed a single vehicle.

Ok good to know! Given how many changes I normally see, I was wondering if something was off. Maybe we'll see a major drop sometime tonight if/when they get it fixed.

SoCal Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S & VW ID.4
Occupation
Information Technology
Clubs

Looks like a new filter is available, so perhaps they were doing an upgrade or making some changes to the shop.
Screenshot_20230525-164017.png
I can see that on vehicles but I canā€™t filter for it. Maybe a filter is coming s00n.

LakeMama

First Name
Jenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MY
Occupation
Na
I can see that on vehicles but I canā€™t filter for it. Maybe a filter is coming s00n.

I checked in with my guide as well as CS and neither had any info on it being down šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø. My guide said that as far as she knew there just wasn't any new inventory today. Seems odd. Since I've had access (for the last 5 days) I've not seen this kind of stillness I'm there.
You want to take one for the team and try to confirm one of those available configurations that's available in the shop?! šŸ˜†šŸ«£

Sponsored

tgo10000

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mach e, r1t, r1s
No need, this is normal for the shop. There are periods of low turnover or nothing and then big drops into the shop.

SoCal Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S & VW ID.4
Occupation
Information Technology
Clubs

I checked in with my guide as well as CS and neither had any info on it being down šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø. My guide said that as far as she knew there just wasn't any new inventory today. Seems odd. Since I've had access (for the last 5 days) I've not seen this kind of stillness I'm there.
You want to take one for the team and try to confirm one of those available configurations that's available in the shop?! šŸ˜†šŸ«£
Iā€™ve only had access since Tuesday so this seems odd to me but I donā€™t have enough experience to be sure. Regarding confirming one as a test, the thought has crossed my mind since thereā€™s one Iā€™d be perfectly happy with. The issue is that my husband would NOT. Weā€™ve been together for almost 28 years and being considerate of each other is a large part of how we got here, so... nope. :angel:

SoCal Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S & VW ID.4
Occupation
Information Technology
Clubs

A bunch of vehicles just showed up for me.

I ended up choosing one so my shop access was very short-lived.

Sponsored

tgo10000

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mach e, r1t, r1s
A bunch of vehicles just showed up for me.

I ended up choosing one so my shop access was very short-lived.
Yea!!!! What did you get?

SoCal Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S & VW ID.4
Occupation
Information Technology
Clubs

Yea!!!! What did you get?
Launch Green / Ocean Coast, All Terrain package with 20ā€ wheels

This was our dream config, but we didnā€™t think it was possible because we werenā€™t an LE. While it would have been almost $2,000 less without the All Terrain package, I was never expecting the free wheel upgrade anyway so Iā€™m thrilled with the pricing. Having the (compact) spare from day 1 is a huge bonus, too. Also, Iā€™m assuming the All Terrain means this is a fairly recent build.

Now we have to clean some stuff out of our garage. Not that Iā€™m complaining!

Autolycus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ICE only :(
Uhoh! The green bar is gone from my account page! There were a ton of new vehicles in the shop this morning, and now Iā€™ve lost access to it?!

wait.. whatā€™s this? Oh, right, I picked a vehicle from the shop!! My first-choice config was available (although Iā€™ll admit Iā€™ve waffled around a LOT with whatā€™s first choice!)! FG/FE, 21ā€ wheels, $79k to keep under the $80k just in case the IRS decides to dispute the 2022 tax credit based on the purchase contract. Wonā€™t probably start my 8 steps until this afternoon, but itā€™s happening!

Rivian R1T R1S R1S Shop access live with lots of inventory! IMG_4482

tgo10000

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mach e, r1t, r1s
Uhoh! The green bar is gone from my account page! There were a ton of new vehicles in the shop this morning, and now Iā€™ve lost access to it?!

wait.. whatā€™s this? Oh, right, I picked a vehicle from the shop!! My first-choice config was available (although Iā€™ll admit Iā€™ve waffled around a LOT with whatā€™s first choice!)! FG/FE, 21ā€ wheels, $79k to keep under the $80k just in case the IRS decides to dispute the 2022 tax credit based on the purchase contract. Wonā€™t probably start my 8 steps until this afternoon, but itā€™s happening!

IMG_4482.jpeg
This afternoon????!!!! Man get your priorities together šŸ˜œ

Batman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S Launch Edition; Kia Telluride SX-P
How long does shop access last? I see 18 R1S available but not my config :(.

I'm not settling, I already waited almost 2yrs so will continue to wait
Sponsored