someallenguy

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

I saved my issues for later but I wasn't super impressed with the service center. It's back behind security at the plant so you basically have no interaction with anyone expect the two people that sit up front in the lobby (main entrance to plant). I had a part fall off (interior) after I booked my appt. I told them when I arrived and left the part on the phone charger. Guess what, it is still sitting there when I picked it up. Good luck!
Were you able to do a plant tour? That would be the main reason I'd try to take delivery @ Normal.
Sponsored

Geight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

Almost I am doing the same -- refreshing almost every 30 mins.. I go the access to shop after I had a chat with a representative -- No guide is assigned though.
I just configured a chrome bot to check every 10 minutes and text me when the webpage changed. It beat constantly hitting refresh the first day I had access.

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

I just configured a chrome bot to check every 10 minutes and text me when the webpage changed. It beat constantly hitting refresh the first day I had access.
What....and let the bot have all the fun?!?!

Big Bad VooDoo

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S
Occupation
Medical
Wow...I made my selection from the shop on Monday, and today UPS delivered my charger!!! SWEEEET! I've already completed all steps except full payment and scheduling delivery. Hopefully delivery scheduling will open up in the next couple days. I'm definitely excited, but have mentally built-in a 3 week timeframe just to temper expectations. Sooner is better though!!!

20230510_144334.jpg

Southern R1S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S (LE/GW/OC/20"AT), Lexus GX 460 Luxury
Occupation
Builder
Looks like Rivian is really ramping up the R1S deliveriers
LE RC, 22” Brights, OC, RUS.

My config was Adv RC, 21” road, OC, RUS, spare

So basically no spare but launch edition, wheel upgrade for similar price.
Great snag -- definitely a better value option w/ the free wheels.

I'm sure you already know, but spares are supposed be available a la carte in the shop s00n (links to shop product pages: compact spare and full size spare).

Sponsored

someallenguy

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

Shop has been updated with a bunch of R1S with the RUS!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Tesla Model Y
I snagged a so-called RJ special! LE too! My original config has always been Adventure, GW, FE interior, 22” sport bright. I just changed it to Limestone couple days before the last delivery time update. After some thought, I don’t want another white car. My last 4 cars were white.

I knew I’d like limestone and I’m determined to get a limestone. I just did my first mile yesterday and it was a limestone on BM and 22” bright. That reaffirmed my choice!

There were several times there was my original config in the shop. One time I almost clicked the button but I kept telling myself to be patient! It was hard to resist the temptation but I managed to pull through. Today my patience paid off! 100% my config, free wheel upgrade, and below $80k! I’m beyond ecstatic! 😁🎉🎊

Rivian R1T R1S R1S Shop access live with lots of inventory! IMG_8196

Sponsored

WestRivian7000

First Name
Mahesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Occupation
NONE
Clubs

new stock alert! Perhaps biggest ever.

Screenshot 2023-05-11 3.27.44 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-05-11 3.27.53 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-05-11 3.28.11 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-05-11 3.28.18 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-05-11 3.28.25 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-05-11 3.28.33 PM.png
Are the cars showing up in the shop configurations from cancelled reservations or is separate line of production? I would think that Rivian is 100% focused on producing and delivering to reservation holders.

MidnightRivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infiniti
Clubs

Looks like everybody gets an underbody shield. Tons and tons of options with RUS.

tgo10000

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mach e, r1t, r1s
Looks like Rivian is really ramping up the R1S deliveriers

Great snag -- definitely a better value option w/ the free wheels.

I'm sure you already know, but spares are supposed be available a la carte in the shop s00n (links to shop product pages: compact spare and full size spare).
True dat, yeah I had stopped worrying about the spare it’s not a full size one anyway, fix a flat, repair kit, knock on wood havent need one in a while…will get when available

Neuneleven

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S, 2022 Expedition Max LTD, 2020 Volvo XC60
I have been following this thread but please forgive my question if it appears dumb.
The big release above, is likely limited to a local market or do all clinets who have store access see all these cars? I have been contacted by my guide who has promised they would be keeping an eye open for my configuration and am wondering whether I should request access myself as some of these get snagged pretty quickly. In fact my exact configuration is above with FG/OC 21 inch wheel for better range....
Sponsored