Eli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Explorer
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

Had a call with my guide on Friday, she told me this R1S was at the SC Went there today to check it out, and fell in love with the color. Pulled the trigger while standing next to the truck!
Rivian R1T R1S R1S Shop access live with lots of inventory! 1683416056651

KingTodd

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru
Received the email this morning. Gave me only one date for pickup. MAY 9TH at the service center.

Screenshot_20230506_113335_Gmail~2.jpg
When I received this email, I didn't move on it for 3 days (there were only 3 days left in April). Then the following week, I got a text from the local SC saying they woudl like to schedule me for home delivery!!!

EileenB

First Name
Eileen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla YLR, Toyota Tacoma TRD 4WD
Occupation
Educator
Had a call with my guide on Friday, she told me this R1S was at the SC Went there today to check it out, and fell in love with the color. Pulled the trigger while standing next to the truck!
1683416056651.png
Congrats! I would have done the same. I love the LG too. Currently my config is RB. Is your guide located at your service center? Do you know how they knew there would be one available for you? My guide indicated I was approved for access to the R1S shop over about 2 weeks ago, finally on Tuesday I saw the link on my account but when I clicked on it I was directed to an
404 error message indicating it wasn’t good (lost link). My guide then said that I had been linked in error for both the R1S and R1T shops and that isn’t allowed (I have both on order but the configuration on the R1T Max pac isn’t available yet so not looking for that access), He said his team that fixes such things has been very busy and I guess the fix to get me proper access is more complicated, so I’m told. In any case the weekend came and still no access and I still have the same link error. Anyway, my guide also told me he can’t see what is in the shop, let alone the centers??? It appears there’s others that have had help from their guides that way. Mine is in So Calif and I’m in Nevada so maybe that’s a difference. The closest center to me would be Sacramento. Happy for you that you found one you love and a LE at that! I’m still hoping I’m as lucky as
I would love the LE green, would even give up my OC seats to snag one.

Sponsored

Fatdagreat78

First Name
Fathom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.linkedin.com
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
Senior Director Operator/US Legislator
Rivian R1T R1S R1S Shop access live with lots of inventory! Screenshot_20230414-174830

Eli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Explorer
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

Congrats! I would have done the same. I love the LG too. Currently my config is RB. Is your guide located at your service center? Do you know how they knew there would be one available for you? My guide indicated I was approved for access to the R1S shop over about 2 weeks ago, finally on Tuesday I saw the link on my account but when I clicked on it I was directed to an
404 error message indicating it wasn’t good (lost link). My guide then said that I had been linked in error for both the R1S and R1T shops and that isn’t allowed (I have both on order but the configuration on the R1T Max pac isn’t available yet so not looking for that access), He said his team that fixes such things has been very busy and I guess the fix to get me proper access is more complicated, so I’m told. In any case the weekend came and still no access and I still have the same link error. Anyway, my guide also told me he can’t see what is in the shop, let alone the centers??? It appears there’s others that have had help from their guides that way. Mine is in So Calif and I’m in Nevada so maybe that’s a difference. The closest center to me would be Sacramento. Happy for you that you found one you love and a LE at that! I’m still hoping I’m as lucky as
I would love the LE green, would even give up my OC seats to snag one.
My guide is at the Factory in Normal. I got access to the shop and guide assigned to me at the same time. No friends or family or asking at the first mile or anything like that. I'm in michigan and the new SC just opened, it seems like not ot of folks in michigan have access to the shop. My guide knew exactly what was in my shop and told me the truck is in the service center. Imy config was RB and she said she'll go and see if she can find my exact config at the factory and match me to a vehicle. An hour layer she sent me a text and said she could not find one but will continue to look. I drove to the SC and saw the launch green for fist time and liked it way better than the blue.

I believe the guides have access and authority to do alot of things, but it depends if they are motivated and willing to go above and beyond of what the minimum requirement is. My guide was even able to tell me the date the vehicles is the shop were manufactured.

Deleted member 12197

Are there any R1T Forest Green with Forest Edge in the Shop Access?

mike813

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S GW/OC/20 | 2020 Tesla Model Y
Clubs

Thanks to the posters in this thread. Insight here helped me ask for shop access, check frequently, and lock in my preferred config. Went from first shop access to my garage in a couple of weeks. After a first day radar detector hardwire, new shoes, and staple delete, the Ocean Ghost is good to go.

Rivian R1T R1S R1S Shop access live with lots of inventory! IMG_2475

EileenB

First Name
Eileen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla YLR, Toyota Tacoma TRD 4WD
Occupation
Educator
My guide is at the Factory in Normal. I got access to the shop and guide assigned to me at the same time. No friends or family or asking at the first mile or anything like that. I'm in michigan and the new SC just opened, it seems like not ot of folks in michigan have access to the shop. My guide knew exactly what was in my shop and told me the truck is in the service center. Imy config was RB and she said she'll go and see if she can find my exact config at the factory and match me to a vehicle. An hour layer she sent me a text and said she could not find one but will continue to look. I drove to the SC and saw the launch green for fist time and liked it way better than the blue.

I believe the guides have access and authority to do alot of things, but it depends if they are motivated and willing to go above and beyond of what the minimum requirement is. My guide was even able to tell me the date the vehicles is the shop were manufactured.
Wow, that was great she helped you that way!

Sponsored

seanocono

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X Plaid, Tesla Model Y Performance
Clubs

Thanks to the posters in this thread. Insight here helped me ask for shop access, check frequently, and lock in my preferred config. Went from first shop access to my garage in a couple of weeks. After a first day radar detector hardwire, new shoes, and staple delete, the Ocean Ghost is good to go.

IMG_2475.jpg
Looks awesome. Great config. Congrats and enjoy!

Tyleem111

First Name
Tylee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, 2022 Ford Lightning, Daiharsu Mira, Ranger
Clubs

IMG_2475.jpg
Looks awesome! What hitch shackle is that?

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

1683416056651.png
No control.....I like it!!!

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

When I received this email, I didn't move on it for 3 days (there were only 3 days left in April). Then the following week, I got a text from the local SC saying they woudl like to schedule me for home delivery!!!
Happy Krusty!!!

mike813

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S GW/OC/20 | 2020 Tesla Model Y
Clubs