Sponsored

Lil'Dave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S LE
Occupation
Product Support
We just snagged El Cap with OC. Already have a VIN! Gotta do the 8 steps now!

thestvff

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S (Limesone + OC + Dark 20's), Tesla MY
Clubs

Has anyone gotten shop access WITHOUT a guide? I contacted CS and, like others, they noted my request for shop access. I don't have a guide though and am wondering if I should ask for one instead of shop access.

invernite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Honday Odyssey
Occupation
Clicking refresh in the R1 Shop
Clubs

Sorry, I was so excited to see the inventory (I've been checking incessently every day for the last week) and knew that cars disappear within minutes, that I locked in a configuration I was okay with and lost access to the shop before I could take pics. Sent my short message to get the word out to everyone else so they can check.

With that said, I was able to capture details on what was posted in the shop for our region today. A total of 9 vehicles added (for total of 10 in the shop):
  • Launch edition, Glacier White, Forest Edge, 22" sport bright, tow hooks
  • Launch edition, El Cap, Black Mountain, 22" sport bright, tow hooks
  • Launch edition, El Cap, Ocean Coast + dark ash, 21" wheels, tow hooks, underbody shield
  • Launch edition, Rivian Blue, Ocean Coast + dark ash, 20" AT bright, tow hooks, underbody shield
  • Launch edition, Limestone, Forest Edge, 21" wheels, tow hooks, underbody shield
  • Launch edition, Limestone, Forest Edge, 20" AT wheels, tow hooks, underbody shield
  • Launch edition, Launch Green, Black Mountain, 22" sport bright, tow hooks (this is the one I snagged!)
  • Launch edition, Launch Green, Forest Edge, 21" wheels, tow hooks, underbody shield
  • Launch edition, Launch Green, Forest Edge, 22" sport bright, tow hooks, underbody shield (this is the one that has been there since last Tuesday)
  • Launch edition, Launch Green, Forest Edge, 22" sport bright, tow hooks.

Sponsored

invernite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Honday Odyssey
Occupation
Clubs

Has anyone gotten shop access WITHOUT a guide? I contacted CS and, like others, they noted my request for shop access. I don't have a guide though and am wondering if I should ask for one instead of shop access.
I didn't have a guide before shop access. Received an email about shop access and then checked my account to see that a guide had been assigned. Didn't get an intro email from guide (or rather, automated email addressed from guide) until I confirmed my config in the shop today.

Speculation, but I don't think they're assigning guides until you have shop access, or until you're close to delivery for your config.

invernite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Honday Odyssey
Occupation
Clubs

Awesome! Same here. VIN came in almost instantly and 8 steps opened up.

One slight disappointment: the VIN is for a 2022 model year (which has previously been documented on this forum). We're keeping the vehicle for a while so while I would have preferred 2023, it's not a show stopper for us. Plus, I was able to get a LE thorugh the shop whereas my previous config was not LE, so I figure the wheel upgrade helps offset the value difference between 2022 and 2023 when it comes time to sell/trade.

Revvian

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Audi Q7
Clubs

Sorry, I was so excited to see the inventory (I've been checking incessently every day for the last week) and knew that cars disappear within minutes, that I locked in a configuration I was okay with and lost access to the shop before I could take pics. Sent my short message to get the word out to everyone else so they can check.

With that said, I was able to capture details on what was posted in the shop for our region today. A total of 9 vehicles added (for total of 10 in the shop):
  • Launch edition, Glacier White, Forest Edge, 22" sport bright, tow hooks
  • Launch edition, El Cap, Black Mountain, 22" sport bright, tow hooks
  • Launch edition, El Cap, Ocean Coast + dark ash, 21" wheels, tow hooks, underbody shield
  • Launch edition, Rivian Blue, Ocean Coast + dark ash, 20" AT bright, tow hooks, underbody shield
  • Launch edition, Limestone, Forest Edge, 21" wheels, tow hooks, underbody shield
  • Launch edition, Limestone, Forest Edge, 20" AT wheels, tow hooks, underbody shield
  • Launch edition, Launch Green, Black Mountain, 22" sport bright, tow hooks (this is the one I snagged!)
  • Launch edition, Launch Green, Forest Edge, 21" wheels, tow hooks, underbody shield
  • Launch edition, Launch Green, Forest Edge, 22" sport bright, tow hooks, underbody shield (this is the one that has been there since last Tuesday)
  • Launch edition, Launch Green, Forest Edge, 22" sport bright, tow hooks.
It seems like Chicago region is getting more frequently updated than other regions, at least not seeing much in SoCal! But I am super glad to see RB + OC combo...super excited and ready to click the button the moment I see in my shop!

Lil'Dave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S LE
Occupation
Product Support
Awesome! Same here. VIN came in almost instantly and 8 steps opened up.

One slight disappointment: the VIN is for a 2022 model year (which has previously been documented on this forum). We're keeping the vehicle for a while so while I would have preferred 2023, it's not a show stopper for us. Plus, I was able to get a LE thorugh the shop whereas my previous config was not LE, so I figure the wheel upgrade helps offset the value difference between 2022 and 2023 when it comes time to sell/trade.
That is disappointing on the model year but great you got a LE! I had to double check my VIN as I didn't even consider it could be either. Ours is a 2023 but with a cost - cursed VIN (has 666 in it). It already has started great as the State Farm website locks up when trying to replace a vehicle in my account.

invernite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Honday Odyssey
Occupation
Clubs

That is disappointing on the model year but great you got a LE! I had to double check my VIN as I didn't even consider it could be either. Ours is a 2023 but with a cost - cursed VIN (has 666 in it). It already has started great as the State Farm website locks up when trying to replace a vehicle in my account.
Our VIN ends in 001596. Now that I'm reviewing other posts on this site, our VIN looks like a really early one. Should I conclude that this vehicle was produced pretty early on (the 1,596th R1S) and just sat around for a while, or was possible returned by someone else who didn't want it?

Sponsored

KingTodd

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru
I got access a few hours ago. Must be the Brooklyn SC region that I see. 7 R1S, all LE, 1 RB, 1 FE, 1 El Crap, 1 LG, and 3 Limestone. All are LE. OC and FE are the dominant interior colors and a few have underbody shields. Dont see anything that will make me pull the trigger

Mygrain

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 IONIQ 5, '23 R1S quad, many Deeres
Occupation
grain farmer, ex-Honda factory engineer
Clubs

Mygrain

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 IONIQ 5, '23 R1S quad, many Deeres
Occupation
grain farmer, ex-Honda factory engineer
Clubs

Last edited:

Surfinkal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LA Silver R1T
Occupation
Data Engineer
We just put a deposit down on a R1S after having our R1T for a few weeks. The wait begins again, but watching deliveries to order holders helps the time go by. Congrats everyone!

Redline

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

I ordered 3 months before you and got bumped a year. You moved up and have my color combo and a vin. Love ya Rivian!
Sponsored