First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Jeep JkU
Occupation
Theater arts
What do the mean by Regional? Would SoCal and NorCal be in the same region?
Sponsored

Honey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford edge 2013
Occupation
Firefighter
Almost identical. We gave three options (two alternatives) and this one matched one.
Who did you give your options to? Did you have guide or something? I want to let rivian know that I am flexible.

Jayhawkeye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Expedition, Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Software
Yea I have a guide and have been working with him for 5-7 weeks now.

Yossarian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Telluride, Wee-Strom, Lynskey Cooper
I've yet to see anything other than the LE in the R1 Shop, with not much variety in colors. This morning for example there are 10 offerings, 8 in Launch Green, one each in Forest Green and Midnight Black. All but one with Forest Edge had Black Mountain interiors. I actually like the Launch Green a lot, but there's more than one party involved in the discussion and selection of vehicle colors.

We have an estiated delivery of July - September, so the worst case is that we get our Red Canyon/OC Dark in a few months.

Last edited:

larrydallas

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus R350, Rivian R1S
We have an estiated delivery of July - September, so the worst case is that we get our Red Canyon/OC Dark in a few months.
Not to be cynical, but the “worst case” is probably more like a continued push-out of your delivery during the April and/or July updates until 2024. I’d like to be optimistic as well (same estimated delivery window), but experience with Rivian has made that challenging.

I sincerely hope it isn’t “worse case”!

Sponsored

Fast911

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150 lightning
I've yet to see anything other than the LE in the R1 Shop, with not much variety in colors. This morning for example there are 10 offerings, 8 in Launch Green, one each in Forest Green and Midnight Black. All but one with Forest Edge had Black Mountain interiors. I actually like the Launch Green a lot, but there's more than one party involved in the discussion and selection of vehicle colors.

[/QUOTE

Guess you didn’t see the CR in the shop last night. See post #264, 265

Last edited:

goldburger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Who did you give your options to? Did you have guide or something? I want to let rivian know that I am flexible.
Ya I got my shop truck without having shop access via my guide giving me options.

Yossarian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Telluride, Wee-Strom, Lynskey Cooper
Guess you didn’t see the CR in the shop last night. See post #264, 265
I saw the screen shot of the posts in the forum, but unfortunately, that vehicle was not offered in the R1 Shop that I have access to. It seems that what's in the Shop is not uniform across all geographic locations.

I check the R1 Shop pretty frequently, usually several times a day. Here in my neck of the woods, the overwhelming number of offerings are LE's in Launch Green with Forest Green/Black interiors. I've seen only one in LA Silver and one other in the Midnight Black; both got snapped up pretty quickly.

SANZC02

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, LE - R1S
Occupation
Retired
I saw the screen shot of the posts in the forum, but unfortunately, that vehicle was not offered in the R1 Shop that I have access to. It seems that what's in the Shop is not uniform across all geographic locations.

I check the R1 Shop pretty frequently, usually several times a day. Here in my neck of the woods, the overwhelming number of offerings are LE's in Launch Green with Forest Green/Black interiors. I've seen only one in LA Silver and one other in the Midnight Black; both got snapped up pretty quickly.
It is interesting there seems to be a lot of LGs in the shop.

My opinion the LG color with black interior is a great combo and for LG to be a no cost color is a bonus. When my El Cap was pulled because of QC issues I went to the Costa Mesa service center to eyeball the colors again. After having El Cap configured from the day the configurator opened I actually changed to LG. The day I talked to my guide I had the option of my original El Cap bright 22s or LG with dark 22s, both were available, I went with the LG.

Lil'Dave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S LE
Occupation
Product Support
Woohoo! I just got shop access. Now to decide if we switch to LG lol

Sponsored

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

That is NOT "THE WORST CASE SCENARIO....."

larrydallas

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus R350, Rivian R1S
Preorder date?
Nov 2020. I missed the LE window (stupidly wasn’t paying attention and assumed my $1000 locked me into a LE, but realized I was wrong too late), so I have an Aventure Pkg configured. That said, I can see LE models.
Sponsored