Sponsored

electrictaco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
First availability I've seen since getting the invite to the shop... I'm going to hold out for my configuration of Forest Green, Black Mountain, 21" wheels

Things that might sway me: Rivian Blue and 21" wheels, my config with Ocean Coast interior, my config with Launch edition pricing and off road wheels

Rivian R1T R1S R1S Shop access live with lots of inventory! Screen Shot 2023-03-31 at 12.16.52 PM

Sponsored

kapaa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang
First availability I've seen since getting the invite to the shop... I'm going to hold out for my configuration of Forest Green, Black Mountain, 21" wheels

Things that might sway me: Rivian Blue and 21" wheels, my config with Ocean Coast interior, my config with Launch edition pricing and off road wheels

Screen Shot 2023-03-31 at 12.16.52 PM.png
Interesting that we have a different selection. I did my first mile at SSF but my delivery address is between there and SJ so maybe I am seeing a separate SJ shop? Can anyone else confirm?

seanocono

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X Plaid, Tesla Model Y Performance
Clubs

Screen Shot 2023-03-31 at 12.16.52 PM.png
Oh, man. I would snatch that Red Canyon R1S if I had shop access.

electrictaco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S

KingTodd

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru
There aint sh!t in the Brooklyn R1S shop :mad:

seanocono

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X Plaid, Tesla Model Y Performance
Clubs

It was gone in about 30 mins...
Completely understandable. I expected nothing less. Thanks for sharing updates. It’s still fun to look at the options, even without shop access.

Sponsored

PappaBolt

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Corvette, 911
Occupation
Tech
Clubs

For those taking R1S delivery this week:
* How many key FOBs do you receive?
* How many rear tie down sliders did you get?
* Did you get a compact spare tire?

UzairInLa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Clubs

Same thing happened to me. Pulled the trigger over a week ago and then saw it's 15XX. Questioned my decision for a few days but ultimately kept it (still waiting for delivery).

I figure we'll keep the car 5-10 years. When we sell the value different between 22 and 23 will be marginal. In lieu of that I'm getting a free wheel upgrade to 22" and hopefully some of the other small features that have since been removed. Oh yes, and the Meridien sound system (though I likely won't be able to tell the difference!).

Most importantly, I'm looking forward to 6-9 extra months of driving enjoyment

Same happened here. I do have the Meridian. TBD on 12 volts. What’s the story with this 2022s popping up in the shop?

Zybane

Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Raptor 37
Occupation
Military Pilot
So do you get an email when you get R1S shop access or do you have to constantly check your Rivian account?

invernite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Honday Odyssey
Occupation
Clicking refresh in the R1 Shop
Clubs

So do you get an email when you get R1S shop access or do you have to constantly check your Rivian account?
I received an email notifying of shop access. Once you get access you have to constantly check for inventory updates - no notification of those.

JayinNJ

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, R1S LE Canyon Red
Friends and family.
I was neither and got it after a test drive. They want people that are flexible and ready to buy immediately. I said no trade-in, flexible in many areas, and eager to buy. I got access a week later.
Sponsored