Sponsored

larrydallas

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus R350, Rivian R1S
Very interesting...I live in SoCal too but don't see any in my shop for the past several days! This makes me wonder if the shop is tailored for each one of us 🤔
Hmmm… Well that certainly debunks my guide’s statement that there are only 2 Shops. I live in Arizona, so we should theoretically both be in the Western Region Shop. However, I see a FG/FG Adventure Edition with 22” darks.
Sponsored

rryan

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover Sport, Model Y
I’m in SoCal and have been checking shop frequently. Today saw black on BM with 22”, yesterday nothing, day before forest green on BM with 22”. Suppose I could have missed some inventory come and go.

Sully151

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Jeep JkU
Occupation
Theater arts
I’m in SoCal and it’s been empty every time I have checked for the past week or so.

Interesting that Costa Mesa is stacked. I just drove by on Monday and it looked pretty empty.

I will pop by on Sunday when I am doing some work over there and see what is still around.

rockdogz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
I used to see 6-8 R1S units in the shop, but nothing at all the past 2 weeks. I also went to the Costa Mesa site last week for the recall and noticed it jam-packed with R1's.

Sponsored

KingTodd

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru
Im in PA. I see 17 R1S in the shop now. There are 2 red and 1 yellow. Wow!

KingTodd

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru
Only 2 in Arizona. One I previously posted and this LG/OC/20” darks! If that was LAS or Limestone, I’d have jumped on it…

EDIT for typos.
36E66186-0114-4ECC-B5D0-96CCD335D730.png
So the LAS go very quickly as do the blue's. I am surprised the Red's are sticking around and there are Launch Greens out the @ss. Lots of Limestone too wiht the green interior.
I saw my configured LAS yesterday BUT it had the 20" on it. THat was a deal breaker for me. I have a feeling this will be torture as I see something very close to what I want many times, but then get something I won't take like 20" or something I really don't want to pay more for like the UBS.

Last edited:

Sponsored

KingTodd

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru

JPC

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S Limestone - Forest Edge - 21"
So the savings is hit and miss....
I grabbed the Limestone/FE/21" that had been in the Nor Cal shop over the weekend (everything I wanted but the wheels). Picked it up yesterday and the person doing our walk through said that they had a lot of extra inventory from people that switched over to dual motor or max pack, wanted to get it all to customers quickly so they give out shop access pretty broadly to make sure they could get cleared out. At the SSF center they apparently needed an overflow lot for all the inventory. They were packed.

Mygrain

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 IONIQ 5, '23 R1S quad, many Deeres
Occupation
grain farmer, ex-Honda factory engineer
Clubs

the person doing our walk through said that they had a lot of extra inventory from people that switched over to dual motor or max pack
A lot of people with quad motor preorders (already built) switched over to dual motor. Gosh, I never considered that. New employees ... gotta admire their creative thinking. Thanks for sharing, @JPC.

JPC

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S Limestone - Forest Edge - 21"
A lot of people with quad motor preorders (already built) switched over to dual motor. Gosh, I never considered that. New employees ... gotta admire their creative thinking. Thanks for sharing, @JPC.
This forum has a real "I just want to vent at someone random" vibe sometimes.