invernite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Honday Odyssey
Occupation
Clicking refresh in the R1 Shop
Clubs

The shop has been empty for me for about a week…anyone else?
I saw some inventory last week on Tuesday evening (when I got shop access), then Wednesday, and then again on Friday. On both Wednesday and Friday the new adds were gone in about 5-10 minutes. Since then there has just been a single LG/FG R1S out there.
Sponsored

invernite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Honday Odyssey
Occupation
Clubs

Thanks, I didn’t mind doing the shop updates from time to time. Eye candy for one should be eye candy for all. Anyway, getting nervous because I didn’t receive any confirmation from rivian yet. Hopefully in a day or 2. I contacted my guide and this is his response.

“Good morning Tim, that's usually a good sign that a VIN is coming up soon. Usually the R1 Shop will expire so you don't pick something when we have a VIN coming up.”
I asked my guide if/when my shop access might expire. She told me that it only ends when you either choose something from the shop, or when a VIN is assigned. Based on that I'm thinking your VIN has been assigned, they just haven't sent the email notifying you.

Revvian

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Audi Q7
Clubs

The shop has been empty for me for about a week…anyone else?
same here as well🙄 I guess I'll soon get carpal tunnel syndrome refreshing the window million times a day 🙂

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

I asked my guide if/when my shop access might expire. She told me that it only ends when you either choose something from the shop, or when a VIN is assigned. Based on that I'm thinking your VIN has been assigned, they just haven't sent the email notifying you.
When did you get your guide? Shop access?

Sponsored

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

I saw some inventory last week on Tuesday evening (when I got shop access), then Wednesday, and then again on Friday. On both Wednesday and Friday the new adds were gone in about 5-10 minutes. Since then there has just been a single LG/FG R1S out there.
I'll take it!!!!

Revvian

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Audi Q7
Clubs

Do you recall seeing any Red Canyons/Rivian Blues with OC interior by any chance?

invernite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Honday Odyssey
Occupation
Clubs

When did you get your guide? Shop access?
Got Shop access last Tuesday (3/14) and saw a guide assigned there at the same time. My guide says she was assigned as a result of getting access, not because my delivery date was near.

invernite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Honday Odyssey
Occupation
Clubs

Do you recall seeing any Red Canyons/Rivian Blues with OC interior by any chance?
Haven't seen any Red Canyon yet (though I'd be all over that!). There was a Rivian Blue with OC interior on Friday morning - it seemed to disappear in minutes (certainly faster than my ability to mull how bad my kids would mess up the OC interior!). Don't recall exactly, but it may have been on 20" AT tires. Most of Friday's adds were 20" AT tires.

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Got Shop access last Tuesday (3/14) and saw a guide assigned there at the same time. My guide says she was assigned as a result of getting access, not because my delivery date was near.
How did you get access? I'm asking for a friend 😉

Sponsored

Fast911

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150 lightning
Happy concern. Vehicle is closer than ever.

YES! Finally showed up.

Rivian R1T R1S R1S Shop access live with lots of inventory! 3DD48DC9-0CF7-423B-A110-572C4B608A0B

invernite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Honday Odyssey
Occupation
Clubs

How did you get access? I'm asking for a friend 😉
Don't definitively know, but I'm assuming through the friends and family program. A family member let them know I was flexible on my config back in early December '22 and I heard nothing back until the Shop access last week.

invernite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Honday Odyssey
Occupation
Clubs

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

QUOTE="invernite, post: 303238, member: 10731"]
Don't definitively know, but I'm assuming through the friends and family program. A family member let them know I was flexible on my config back in early December '22 and I heard nothing back until the Shop access last week.
[/QUOTE]
Great...keep hunting.

invernite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Honday Odyssey
Occupation
Clubs

About 8 new R1S just added!!
Sponsored