Sponsored

kilik49

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X, Kia EV6, Lincoln Navigator
Just got the email that my R1S is ready for delivery. Soonest available appointment was this Friday. So just under a month from selecting it in the shop. 5/17 selection made, 6/9 pickup from Miami service center.
Sponsored

Robotpedlr

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivan R1S
Occupation
Sales
The shop was very slow moving with very limited supply of vehicles pouring in since Friday evening. Most were OC with 21ā€ wheels or 22ā€ darks. Iā€™m happy to report things got very busy in the shop about an hour ago and R1Sā€™s starting pouring in. Just when I was giving up on finding a launch edition, one popped up in that bunch. Perfect spec imo. Vin 79xx built 4/25/23 GW/ OC/ 22ā€ Bright Sport wheels/ Factory PPF. Iā€™m so excited! Hopefully round two will be without any issues. šŸ¤žšŸ¼

IMG_7586.png
Congratsā€¦.looking for the same except with BM interior. Definitely more activity in the shop today..

Sevn86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 BMW X5 M Sport
Occupation
Sales
Congratsā€¦.looking for the same except with BM interior. Definitely more activity in the shop today..
Thank you! You know I kept going back and forth with BM and OC. I ended up doing a coin toss to determine the interior as I couldnā€™t make up my mind. lol

tgo10000

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mach e, r1t, r1s
Thank you! You know I kept going back and forth with BM and OC. I ended up doing a coin toss to determine the interior as I couldnā€™t make up my mind. lol
Same I decided whichever LE came the in shop first, wife prefers BM and I prefer OC.

R1Ser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 530e
Clubs

The shop was very slow moving with very limited supply of vehicles pouring in since Friday evening. Most were OC with 21ā€ wheels or 22ā€ darks. Iā€™m happy to report things got very busy in the shop about an hour ago and R1Sā€™s starting pouring in. Just when I was giving up on finding a launch edition, one popped up in that bunch. Perfect spec imo. Vin 79xx built 4/25/23 GW/ OC/ 22ā€ Bright Sport wheels/ Factory PPF. Iā€™m so excited! Hopefully round two will be without any issues. šŸ¤žšŸ¼

IMG_7586.png
Nice!! Happy for you! Especially after what you went through.

Sponsored

Sevn86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 BMW X5 M Sport
Occupation
Sales

PNW mulestar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura MDX
Just got the email that my R1S is ready for delivery. Soonest available appointment was this Friday. So just under a month from selecting it in the shop. 5/17 selection made, 6/9 pickup from Miami service center.
@kilik49 Congrats! I was told mine was in transit on 5/20 and do not have an ETA. Did you get information on when it shipped?

Shnork

First Name
james
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan rouge , Subaru Legacy
Occupation
pA
Has anyone had trouble accessing the shop. Iā€™m getting error 404 when I log in from the email with shop invite was good for 4 days and now this .

c4denc3

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S
Occupation
DevOps Engineer
Clubs

Your order timeline gives me hope because Iā€™m a September 9th 2021 reservation holder and about 20 mins from a Service Center. Hopefully my access comes sometime in July / August :). Congrats on that shop access and the R1S!

Sevn86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 BMW X5 M Sport
Occupation
Sales
Has anyone had trouble accessing the shop. Iā€™m getting error 404 when I log in from the email with shop invite was good for 4 days and now this .
Seems to me like your configured vehicle has been produced and you will soon be assigned a VIN if not already.

Sponsored

kilik49

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
@kilik49 Congrats! I was told mine was in transit on 5/20 and do not have an ETA. Did you get information on when it shipped?
I spoke to my guide on 5/18, the day after I selected from the shop. At that time it was at the factory. I emailed my guide on 5/23 for an update. He replied the same day stating that the car was already on its way. I don't know which day between 5/18 and 5/23 that it left.

Sevn86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 BMW X5 M Sport
Occupation
Sales
I spoke to my guide on 5/18, the day after I selected from the shop. At that time it was at the factory. I emailed my guide on 5/23 for an update. He replied the same day stating that the car was already on its way. I don't know which day between 5/18 and 5/23 that it left.
My first R1S was shipped out on a Friday from Normal and made it to the Houston SC the next afternoon via truck. I hope this second one ships out tomorrow or Friday. Guide said she will update me as soon as it does. Was in final quality checks according to her.

kilik49

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
My first R1S was shipped out on a Friday from Normal and made it to the Houston SC the next afternoon via truck. I hope this second one ships out tomorrow or Friday. Guide said she will update me as soon as it does. Was in final quality checks according to her.
Mine went via train. I was hoping for truck since that seems to be much faster based on comments here.

Sevn86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 BMW X5 M Sport
Occupation
Sales
Mine went via train. I was hoping for truck since that seems to be much faster based on comments here.
Did your window sticker say truck or train? The first window sticker my guide emailed me said truck and it came via truck. This new window sticker also says truck and she hopes it will deliver the same way. šŸ¤ž

kilik49

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Did your window sticker say truck or train? The first window sticker my guide emailed me said truck and it came via truck. This new window sticker also says truck and she hopes it will deliver the same way. šŸ¤ž
Is the window sticker visible on the website? I haven't physically seen the car. My appointment to get it is Friday.
Sponsored