First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, LE - R1S
Occupation
Retired
I was told at the factory they are not batching but everything on the line last Friday was basically OC…
I was told the same thing back in January during my factory tour and I did not see any of the Rivian’s on the line that looked the same, all different colors and interiors randomly coming down the line.

gregtay

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S LS/OC, '21 Escalade, '13 RS5 Cab
Exclusive to LE no current plans for gear shop, but can be paired to adventure vehicle
Why wouldn't they sell them for $250 on their gear shop and make some $$$. That is kind of a strange thing to say "only for LE". Badges, color, etc... okay. But an optional and practical key?

INeedARivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 RAV4 Hybrid, 2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Clubs

Why wouldn't they sell them for $250 on their gear shop and make some $$$. That is kind of a strange thing to say "only for LE". Badges, color, etc... okay. But an optional and practical key?
I would buy a bracelet for the convenience.

Sponsored

Autolycus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ICE only :(
I suspect there's a supply issue or they don't like something about the current version and are working on something different.

gregtay

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Anyone will current store access see any Limestone/OC R1S'? I am thinking about decoupling from my current factory gated VIN and trying to find another one in the store.

Sevn86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 BMW X5 M Sport
Occupation
Sales
Anyone will current store access see any Limestone/OC R1S'? I am thinking about decoupling from my current factory gated VIN and trying to find another one in the store.
I have seen about 7-8 show up over the last 4 days. They tend to pop up late in the evenings and over night.

gregtay

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

Sevn86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 BMW X5 M Sport
Occupation
Sales

Sponsored

Sevn86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 BMW X5 M Sport
Occupation
Sales
Anyone else notice how slow the vehicles are pouring into the shop or is it just me? Like what happen to all the massive dumps they were doing just a few weeks ago? I'm getting so tired of waiting for a LE that I may just pull the trigger on a AP.

Robotpedlr

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivan R1S
Occupation
Sales
Anyone else notice how slow the vehicles are pouring into the shop or is it just me? Like what happen to all the massive dumps they were doing just a few weeks ago? I'm getting so tired of waiting for a LE that I may just pull the trigger on a AP.
It seems very random and only an occasional LE over the last several days. Plus I am sure it varies by region.

SANZC02

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, LE - R1S
Occupation
Retired
I was at the Costa Mesa SC this morning, tons of vehicles on the lot and they said they are on a big push for qtr end, getting vehicles every day. My guess is the vehicles are mostly spoken for so not available for the shop.

909phillyman

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian r1S
Occupation
IT
Clubs

I was at the Costa Mesa SC this morning, tons of vehicles on the lot and they said they are on a big push for qtr end, getting vehicles every day. My guess is the vehicles are mostly spoken for so not available for the shop.
My Midnight LE R1S with OC and 22 brights was probably on the lot when you were there!!! My Guide said that it arrived today and was going through PDI! So excited! Selected it from the Shop on 5/8/23.

Sevn86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 BMW X5 M Sport
Occupation
Sales
The shop was very slow moving with very limited supply of vehicles pouring in since Friday evening. Most were OC with 21” wheels or 22” darks. I’m happy to report things got very busy in the shop about an hour ago and R1S’s starting pouring in. Just when I was giving up on finding a launch edition, one popped up in that bunch. Perfect spec imo. Vin 79xx built 4/25/23 GW/ OC/ 22” Bright Sport wheels/ Factory PPF. I’m so excited! Hopefully round two will be without any issues. 🤞🏼

Rivian R1T R1S R1S Shop access live with lots of inventory! IMG_7586
Sponsored