Sponsored

Sevn86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 BMW X5 M Sport
Occupation
Sales
Two LE Launch Green this morning in my shop. One has the all terrain package.

Rivian R1T R1S R1S Shop access live with lots of inventory! IMG_7570

Rivian R1T R1S R1S Shop access live with lots of inventory! IMG_7569
Sponsored

Last edited:

Robotpedlr

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivan R1S
Occupation
Sales
I wonder why so many of the Shop R1S units have OC interior and not BM. I only see a rare BM (maybe 1 out of 10).

Last edited:

Sevn86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 BMW X5 M Sport
Occupation
Sales
I wonder why so many of the Shop R1S units have OC interior and not BM. I only see a rate BM (maybe 1 out of 10).
I noticed that too! Maybe they are still batch producing? l also noticed most have the 21” wheel option that are in the shop now and have been over the weekend.

kilik49

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X, Kia EV6, Lincoln Navigator
I noticed that too! Maybe they are still batch producing? l also noticed most have the 21” wheel option that are in the shop now and have been over the weekend.
This is the opposite of what I was seeing in the shop in the middle of May. There was consistently 20-30 R1S in the shop with the majority being BM and a few FE. OC would show up but was rare and they'd get claimed much faster than all of the others.

INeedARivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 RAV4 Hybrid, 2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Clubs

I got some information this morning on my situation with the R1 shop. It sounds like they opened it up so we could order an R1T if we want but we missed the cutoff (by 5 days) for seeing R1S availability because we reserved on June 5 2022. Pretty annoying if you ask me but I get that they want to prioritize people who've configured. I asked if there's a timeline to be able to see R1S in the shop and he stated that "There is not any timing for the first wave of invites to be sent out just yet.
The current estimated timing for the earliest order holders to begin taking delivery is early 2024. If that timeline holds true then the invites would likely need to be sent out later 3rd quarter/early 4th quarter 2023."

It sounds like, in summary, that I won't be able to see R1S vehicles in the R1 shop till I get the invite to configure my vehicle which should be in a few months.

Rivian R1T R1S R1S Shop access live with lots of inventory! Screenshot 2023-06-05 at 9.07.05 AM
Rivian R1T R1S R1S Shop access live with lots of inventory! Screenshot 2023-06-05 at 9.09.33 AM

Sponsored

Southern R1S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S (LE/GW/OC/20"AT), Lexus GX 460 Luxury
Occupation
Builder
So...if the shop is now showing both, should I switch my pre-price hike R1S reservation to an R1T, which should pretty much immediately get me access to the shop, and then just choose an R1S? 😜
Doesn't work in reverse.

R1S reservation holders will see R1T inventory, but R1T orders will not see R1S inventory. The goal is to nudge people who are willing to prioritize faster delivery to an R1T (since there now appears to be plenty of inventory) as R1S inventory is still significantly lagging behind demand.

voxel

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited, R1S Launch Green
Clubs

The above confirms my experienced.

My configured R1S does not have shop access
My unconfigured backup R1S order (June 2022) has shop access BUT I only see R1Ts.

tgo10000

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mach e, r1t, r1s
I was told at the factory they are not batching but everything on the line last Friday was basically OC…

Sponsored

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Anyone know latest info about Wristbands. Exclusive to LE? Future availability on Gear Shop? Can it be paired to Adventure vehicle?

tgo10000

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mach e, r1t, r1s
Anyone know latest info about Wristbands. Exclusive to LE? Future availability on Gear Shop? Can it be paired to Adventure vehicle?
Exclusive to LE no current plans for gear shop, but can be paired to adventure vehicle

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Exclusive to LE no current plans for gear shop, but can be paired to adventure vehicle
Does it matter if it was previously paired to original vehicle?