Sponsored

tgo10000

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mach e, r1t, r1s
That sucks!! Why are ppl like this?! I guess you got the first damage out of the way. Sucks it happened so soon. I got a rock chip on my last car at 500 miles.
It was a definite wtf moment, just unecessary and odd. I won’t say for sure it was on purpose as often seems people are careless. Im getting ppf anyway but still. Cold beer fixed my mood 🍻
Sponsored

Sevn86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 BMW X5 M Sport
Occupation
Sales
For those who had shop access over the weekends how often was it changing and around what times? I was up till about 2:30am last night and kept seeing 1 or 2 trickle in and also disappear. The last time I had shop access it was over the weekdays and so I don't know what the frequency looks like over the weekend. Don't want to be sitting here refreshing the page so often if its not changing much.

Steve A.

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Audi Q7, Ford Expedition, Porsche Cayenne
Occupation
self-employed code-slinger
Clubs

@Sevn86 I've been checking daily since FINALLY getting access to the shop on Wed and it's gone from 4 R1S to 2 R1S to 1 R1S now I see 71 R1Ts and 2 R1S so don't know if I only had access to R1S shop initially since my preorder is R1S but it seems like they update it 1-2 times per day at least.

Sevn86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 BMW X5 M Sport
Occupation
Sales
@Sevn86 I've been checking daily since FINALLY getting access to the shop on Wed and it's gone from 4 R1S to 2 R1S to 1 R1S now I see 71 R1Ts and 2 R1S so don't know if I only had access to R1S shop initially since my preorder is R1S but it seems like they update it 1-2 times per day at least.
Thank you! when I first logged in last night after learning I had access again, it was showing 3 R1S and 83 R1T's. That went to 6 R1S's and then down to 5 and back to 6 then down to 4. At that point, I went to bed as none were GW. As of about 10am this morning there is one left and no one seems to want it. AP RB/ BM/ 20" AT wheels/ PPF for 83k.

Duquesne

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram Powerwagon, Alfa Giulia Quad
Occupation
Yes
It was a definite wtf moment, just unecessary and odd. I won’t say for sure it was on purpose as often seems people are careless. Im getting ppf anyway but still. Cold beer fixed my mood 🍻
It’s probably totaled, that scratch will cost $42,000 to fix and at least three months for parts… I kid, mostly

Sponsored

LZ4321

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S 2023
I had access for less than 24 hours and got the one I wanted.

R1S’s were coming in around the clock. Seemed like 20 ish. All adventure, no LE. Woke up a few times in the middle of the night and there were different ones each time.

If you’re ready to buy just keep checking every 15 minutes, they’re absolutely being added. I snagged mine (11,9XX) the moment it popped up.

Yossarian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Telluride, Wee-Strom, Lynskey Cooper
So it's normal for folks to see both the R1T and R1S in the Shop?

I've had on-again, off-again access to the R1 Shop for quite a long time, first when I had an R1T Max configured, and then afterward when I had to change and configured an R1S. When I had the R1T Max configured, I saw only R1T's in the shop. After changing to the R1S (and regaining Shop access), I saw only the SUV.

That actually changed today. For the first time ever in my experience, the offerings I saw in the Shop were a mix of R1T and R1S. There also were far more vehicles than I've ever seen offered in the Shop. Previously, the most on any given day was 34 but today it was 75. Things were very heavily skewed toward the R1T; of those 75 vehicles, only two were R1S's.

From my perspective, this represents a change in what Rivian is doing with the R1 Shop. Based on some of what I've seen posted in this thread, it may actually be the norm and my previous Shop experience the unusual one.

Sevn86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 BMW X5 M Sport
Occupation
Sales
So it's normal for folks to see both the R1T and R1S in the Shop?

I've had on-again, off-again access to the R1 Shop for quite a long time, first when I had an R1T Max configured, and then afterward when I had to change and configured an R1S. When I had the R1T Max configured, I saw only R1T's in the shop. After changing to the R1S (and regaining Shop access), I saw only the SUV.

That actually changed today. For the first time ever in my experience, the offerings I saw in the Shop were a mix of R1T and R1S. There also were far more vehicles than I've ever seen offered in the Shop. Previously, the most on any given day was 34 but today it was 75. Things were very heavily skewed toward the R1T; of those 75 vehicles, only two were R1S's.

From my perspective, this represents a change in what Rivian is doing with the R1 Shop. Based on some of what I've seen posted in this thread, it may actually be the norm and my previous Shop experience the unusual one.
Yes, as of recent (days) it seems Rivian has decided to merge the shops so we can see both the R1T and R1S. I find it a bit annoying as I have to keep filtering for the R1S each time I hit refresh.

Sevn86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 BMW X5 M Sport
Occupation
Sales
All the R1S’s in my shop so far throughout today have all been Adventure Package. Are y’all also just seeing AP or are any LE in the shop for y’all? So many with the 21” wheel package.

Sevn86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 BMW X5 M Sport
Occupation
Sales
I had access for less than 24 hours and got the one I wanted.

R1S’s were coming in around the clock. Seemed like 20 ish. All adventure, no LE. Woke up a few times in the middle of the night and there were different ones each time.

If you’re ready to buy just keep checking every 15 minutes, they’re absolutely being added. I snagged mine (11,9XX) the moment it popped up.
Congratulations!!!
Same. I checked multiple times as well. I’m holding out for an LE GW with 22” sport bright wheels. Not one has shown up so far.

Sponsored

tgo10000

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mach e, r1t, r1s
I would estimate most of what was on the production line was 21 then 22s, all R1S.

someallenguy

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

Picked mine up from Brooklyn yesterday :) 88xx VIN and panel gaps are really good. I'm not as concerned about them as some are, but I didn't notice anything egregious around the car. Frunk and liftgate worked perfectly and all of the stuff that should've been in there were in there.

Only complaints so far is that my PPF guy is backed up so it won't get done until Friday and the car pulls right. Already have a service ticket in for the alignment.

Rivian R1T R1S R1S Shop access live with lots of inventory! IMG_9440 Medium

This was straight which was annoying coming back from Brooklyn.

Rivian R1T R1S R1S Shop access live with lots of inventory! Screenshot 2023-06-04 at 7.49.12 AM

Last edited:

Ryanj

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Audi e-tron, R1S preorder
Picked mine up from Brooklyn yesterday :) 88xx VIN and panel gaps are really good. I'm not as concerned about them as some are, but I didn't notice anything egregious around the car. Frunk and liftgate worked perfectly and all of the stuff that should've been in there were in there.
Congrats!! I’m picking up my vin88xx on Friday so happy to hear your happy with the quality!

Sevn86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 BMW X5 M Sport
Occupation
Sales
Anyone out there with shop access see any LE’s over the weekend? I kept checking mine and not a single LE R1S. Wondering if holding out for one is even worth it. There was an adventure pack one last night and this morning which was identical ( in terms of options) to the LE I had selected before but I let those go waiting for an LE.

INeedARivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 RAV4 Hybrid, 2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Clubs

Yes, as of recent (days) it seems Rivian has decided to merge the shops so we can see both the R1T and R1S. I find it a bit annoying as I have to keep filtering for the R1S each time I hit refresh.
You can filter on the type(R1S vs R1T)? We only ever see R1Ts in the shop and no filter for type available.😔
Sponsored