atR1S

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T, 2023 R1S
Clubs

We took delivery of a beautiful yellow R1S today through the Nashville service center. Full EV family now. Will post some pics when I have some decent ones. I bet there were 50+ rivians waiting to be delivered. The red is really good looking, blue is too. I like almost all the colors a bit more on the S than the T.
Sponsored

Sevn86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 BMW X5 M Sport
Occupation
Sales
We took delivery of a beautiful yellow R1S today through the Nashville service center. Full EV family now. Will post some pics when I have some decent ones. I bet there were 50+ rivians waiting to be delivered. The red is really good looking, blue is too. I like almost all the colors a bit more on the S than the T.
Congratulations!!! I hope to do the same this coming week at the Houston SC.

Fatdagreat78

First Name
Fathom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.linkedin.com
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
Senior Director Operator/US Legislator
Where is my order

GooniesNeverSayDie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xterra, CX-5
Anyone noticing not a lot of shop inventory coming up? Got access a couple of weeks ago. At first there was a. bunch of stuff and I almost pulled the trigger on a couple of them. For the last week though not much of anything showing up.

LakeMama

First Name
Jenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MY
Occupation
Na
Anyone noticing not a lot of shop inventory coming up? Got access a couple of weeks ago. At first there was a. bunch of stuff and I almost pulled the trigger on a couple of them. For the last week though not much of anything showing up.
I've got 25+ R1S in my shop! My preferred color has been very limited (Limestone) but overall not a lot of inventory has moved for the last 24 hours.

Sponsored

LakeMama

First Name
Jenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MY
Occupation
Na
Interesting. Maybe it is just my region. I only have 3.

Oye that's a little bit of a bummer. You don' t accidentally have a filter turned on or something, do you?

My guide said that the inventory I can see is everything that's available in the factory plus my local service center. I would assume that most of the vehicles in my shop are actually in Normal...

Autolycus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ICE only :(
Goes in waves, for sure. Only seeing 3 right now is strange though, if someone else sees 20+. Most of the inventory people are seeing is at the factory in Normal, which everyone should see.

Batman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S Launch Edition; Kia Telluride SX-P
I've got 25+ R1S in my shop! My preferred color has been very limited (Limestone) but overall not a lot of inventory has moved for the last 24 hours.
Whats your config? Saw a 2nd limestone pop up this morning, had my config but stock 21s, I almost settled for it. While I was pondering it was gone.

LakeMama

First Name
Jenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MY
Occupation
Na
Whats your config? Saw a 2nd limestone pop up this morning, had my config but stock 21s, I almost settled for it. While I was pondering it was gone.
Dark 20s, OC, Limestone. The RUS would be nice but not a must.

Sponsored

RB R1S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Land Rover Disco, BMW 328i, 3500xd Sprinter
I only see 2 in my region Northern VA outside Washington DC. Don’t know why they limit the access to Normal inventory :(

LakeMama

First Name
Jenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MY
Occupation
Na

Snagged mine up this morning! Had a kiddo who woke up scared, so I grabbed my phone and went to console him ...not mad about waking up in the middle of the night now!! 🙌
I'm slightly bummed to not be able to see the shop anymore, that felt like an exclusive club. But there were more than 25 when I locked in.... probably closer to 30. Honestly, when I saw my configuration I got tunnel vision. I'd suspect that the factory kept pumping out vehicles through the holiday weekend, yet no new buyers were given access to the Shop due to that specific CS team being out of office for the long weekend

tgo10000

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mach e, r1t, r1s
Snagged mine up this morning! Had a kiddo who woke up scared, so I grabbed my phone and went to console him ...not mad about waking up in the middle of the night now!! 🙌
I'm slightly bummed to not be able to see the shop anymore, that felt like an exclusive club. But there were more than 25 when I locked in.... probably closer to 30. Honestly, when I saw my configuration I got tunnel vision. I'd suspect that the factory kept pumping out vehicles through the holiday weekend, yet no new buyers were given access to the Shop due to that specific CS team being out of office for the long weekend
congrats! Next step see if you have a vin that tells you if it already built rather than in the production queue/right off the line.

LakeMama

First Name
Jenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MY
Occupation
Na
Ye
congrats! Next step see if you have a vin that tells you if it already built rather than in the production queue/right off the line.

Yep, I have a VIN! I used the app, to check for charging "near me" and it looks like my vehicle is indeed in Normal, at the factory.
Sponsored