Sponsored

R1S : Oct-Dec Delivery (Now Jan-Feb or Feb-Mar 2023)

TXR1S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S on order
Anybody with OC interior making progress? My guide told me R1S OC starts production in March.
Sponsored

JerseyGreens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S ADV
Occupation
CAT Property Underwriter
@paariv - we have the same config just different shoes....man I hope I'm not too far off now...

Curney1

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram truck
Occupation
Self
Anybody with OC interior making progress? My guide told me R1S OC starts production in March.
that would be nice... im OC preorder from 11/30/18 and have not been updated but did get an invite to the R1S store today.

Mygrain

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 IONIQ 5, '23 R1S quad, many Deeres
Occupation
grain farmer, ex-Honda factory engineer
Clubs

Sponsored

IlliniRivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover
I’ve been waiting 4 days for the 8-Steps to start since my Guide manually matched me to an available one that met most of my criteria. Has anyone else had to wait that long? It seems most are starting right after being told they match so I’m concerned something went wrong.

paariv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Died of old age during the wait
@paariv - we have the same config just different shoes....man I hope I'm not too far off now...
And you’re a 2019 order on top of that. I would have expected them to keep the double Forest batch running long enough to make one for you too… hope the notification hits your mailbox shortly and you can avoid the 4 year club!

JerseyGreens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S ADV
Occupation
CAT Property Underwriter
I hope they don't leave me hanging and move onto another config on the line. That would suck big time!

My guide is saying s00n...!

jamiehobbes

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Outback & Impreza
Occupation
Engineer
My outback’s check engine light went off yesterday and my 8 steps opened up for me this morning. My Subaru must be trying to squeeze one last repair bill in.

Tzadik_nistar

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Toyota Land Cruiser & 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Finance
My Guide informed me today my R1S is in Transit via Rail and should be 1-3 weeks to arrive (Brooklyn SC)

Sponsored

JerseyGreens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S ADV
Occupation
CAT Property Underwriter
Excited for you guys getting your 8-steps...I'm starting to get a reality check that they aren't 'going to deliver on my Feb/March window...disappointment.

IHScout

First Name
Waid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevrolet Volt, Expedition
I’ve been waiting 4 days for the 8-Steps to start since my Guide manually matched me to an available one that met most of my criteria. Has anyone else had to wait that long? It seems most are starting right after being told they match so I’m concerned something went wrong.
I was also manually matched and it took 3 days to get the 8 steps. Good luck to you!

Tzadik_nistar

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Toyota Land Cruiser & 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Finance
Excited for you guys getting your 8-steps...I'm starting to get a reality check that they aren't 'going to deliver on my Feb/March window...disappointment.
I believe you will be playing an April fools day joke on someone while driving your new truck. I’ll remind you that I said that!!!!!

SANZC02

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, LE - R1S
Occupation
Retired
I hope they don't leave me hanging and move onto another config on the line. That would suck big time!

My guide is saying s00n...!
I just Picked my R1S from the Factory on Thursday morning (1/26) I can confirm that they are not currently batching anything. They had all colors and interiors coming down the lines in random order, including R1S and R1T. Standing on the line where the door assembly is completed I saw all three colors within 6 doors. I saw R1S and R1Ts roll off the line or just have come off the line with all three interiors.

JerseyGreens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S ADV
Occupation
CAT Property Underwriter
I just Picked my R1S from the Factory on Thursday morning (1/26) I can confirm that they are not currently batching anything. They had all colors and interiors coming down the lines in random order, including R1S and R1T. Standing on the line where the door assembly is completed I saw all three colors within 6 doors. I saw R1S and R1Ts roll off the line or just have come off the line with all three interiors.
Great info. I assume all exterior colors are rolling off the line not being batched but did you get a look at the interiors?

It seems like nothing OC is coming out of the S assembly line.
Sponsored