Sponsored

R1S : Oct-Dec Delivery (Now Jan-Feb or Feb-Mar 2023)

-0-----0-

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser
They're definitely slow-rolling deliveries in SE Michigan since they don't have an 'official' Service Center open here yet to support meaningful volumes. The service folk at Plymouth just recently got their own garage space (they were sharing space with prototyping / product development) and still don't have their own lobby or reception desk.
Ahh....I've seen a decent amount of R1T's and now a few R1S's locally.....didn't know Plymouth wasn't technically a service center. 2 of my friends got R1T's in the past month (I know there are a lot more trucks), that ordered 2 years after me.... brutal.

Honey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford edge 2013
Occupation
Firefighter

rivianr1s_2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Are you sure this is for R1S Adventure and not R1T Adventure??
Yes R1S adventure forest green. I was assigned the VIN in dev end but that vehicle became undeliverable so I was given other options and now I chose launch green LE and have a VIN assigned for that as well

Sponsored

JerseyGreens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S ADV
Occupation
CAT Property Underwriter
Yes R1S adventure forest green. I was assigned the VIN in dev end but that vehicle became undeliverable so I was given other options and now I chose launch green LE and have a VIN assigned for that as well
You have officially hit the Rivian Lottery.

mkg3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Unagi, Radio Flyer and Kette Car
Clubs

Well, congrats in that case. Btw, what color interior? BM, FE or OC?

Noticed that you've been given LG launch edition as an alternative. Lucky you. When I'd asked if there were any chance getting cancelled or excess LE, was told no such thing exists.

My order is 11/21, a month ahead of you and I'm in Laguna so essentially we're in the same delivery radius. The biggest difference is my current delivery date is 2024. Clearly got in the wrong line checking out....

Tzadik_nistar

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Toyota Land Cruiser & 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Finance
Wowww.....i'm 8/2019 with same exact setup. Hopefully this is a good sign :confused:
Well, congrats in that case. Btw, what color interior? BM, FE or OC?

Noticed that you've been given LG launch edition as an alternative. Lucky you. When I'd asked if there were any chance getting cancelled or excess LE, was told no such thing exists.

My order is 11/21, a month ahead of you and I'm in Laguna so essentially we're in the same delivery radius. The biggest difference is my current delivery date is 2024. Clearly got in the wrong line checking out....
not sure this thread would be a place to get sympathy for that given that many 2019 reservers haven’t gotten theirs yet

grantsi

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 45e, Porsche Cayenne
8-step started!!!! I clicked on the wrong condition for my trade in ( Porsche ) but I won’t let me change…was this a forever problem or one my guide can resolve ( I have asked…just no feedback ).

has anyone been able to pay with a credit card?

mkg3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Unagi, Radio Flyer and Kette Car
Clubs

not sure this thread would be a place to get sympathy for that given that many 2019 reservers haven’t gotten theirs yet
Not looking for sympathy at all. I'm just amazed how things work with Rivian.

I do not believe in FIFO approach. There are lots of reasons as we all have seen. So while not complaining, or looking for sympathy, still don't have to like it.

Sponsored

DB-EV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1s
8 steps unlocked! After a long call with my guide Friday, where he offered me a few unclaimed R1Ses that were still in normal and couldn’t give me any insight on when my config would be built, I got the “it’s time to begin the purchase process” email this afternoon!

My VIN is 39xx and it’s a 2023. I’m taking a long ski weekend so will complete the 8 steps in a day or so.

So glad I didn’t compromise on colors; it wouldn’t have expedited anything!

woohoo!
Ooh interesting. My 3000s (low) is 22

Schmurt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Crosstrek
Clubs

Are they still doing home deliveries? My buddy got his R1T delivered back in May, and he lives more than 2 hours from the service center. I'd really like to not have a 3 hour round trip drive if I can help it.

grantsi

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 45e, Porsche Cayenne

Texasag05

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F-250 King Ranch, 2022 Bronco OB Sasquatch
Occupation
EVP, paving highways to drive these awesome vehicles
My vin is 3581. Received the steps and such last week I think. Still waiting on delivery. Guide say 2-3 weeks. We will see.

paariv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Died of old age during the wait
My vin is 3581. Received the steps and such last week I think. Still waiting on delivery. Guide say 2-3 weeks. We will see.
2-3 weeks would be great! Mine said 6-8 weeks from match to a CA delivery.
Sponsored