First Name
Silence Dogood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE in GW
Occupation
Public Relations
Just curious what the prevailing opinion is on what to expect from r1s guide calls today. I guess we’ll know soon enough…
Sponsored

Autolycus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ICE only :(
Excitement? Confusion as to why their account seems to be the odd ball out? Hoping to actually hear something useful? Do you not open the fridge looking for food even though you know what's in there?
I don't really do that, but opening the fridge also doesn't take someone else's time and resources like contacting CS does. I had a question for Rivian's CS once, but I never bothered asking it because the queue was >150 long and I didn't have time to wait that long. Part of the reason the queue is that long is because of people who keep asking the same things over and over even though the answer has not changed, and CS doesn't really know the answer to begin with.

It's also just a good way to torture yourself, asking the same thing over and over, hoping for a different answer. When it's your time to get an R1, you'll find out, and it won't be from the front-line CS reps who do not now, and will not ever, have any clue when you'll get your R1.

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5
Do you not open the fridge looking for food even though you know what's in there?
My wife doesn’t understand why I do this.

Just curious what the prevailing opinion is on what to expect from r1s guide calls today. I guess we’ll know soon enough…
”you may have already won...”

ejf128

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, GV70
Just completed my R1S call. Locked my configuration and told to expect delivery in the new few weeks (Greater Philadelphia). VIN should come in a few days to start the 8 step process.

Matt D.

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Odyssey
Just completed my R1S call. Locked my configuration and told to expect delivery in the new few weeks (Greater Philadelphia). VIN should come in a few days to start the 8 step process.
As a fellow R1S reservation holder and Pennsylvanian, this is the BEST news!

Sponsored

Matty J

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, BMW X7
Awesome, this is encouraging! My call is at 10:30PT

PostMinivanDad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21' Pacifica PHEV, 23' 3 row Model Y
Thats great! Did you ask if they expect to publish anything on third row and cargo space before you get it?

Sponsored

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Thats great! Did you ask if they expect to publish anything on third row and cargo space before you get it?
Probably lots of YouTube videos of regular owners doing personal reviews

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Nothing but positive vibes...s00n is upon us

ejf128

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, GV70
I did not ask about The third row or cargo. I can on a future call.

mgc0216

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, BMW R1200RT, BMW F800GS
Occupation
Software guy
Clubs

Excitement? Confusion as to why their account seems to be the odd ball out? Hoping to actually hear something useful? Do you not open the fridge looking for food even though you know what's in there?
If i am constantly opening the fridge i am only wasting the energy i pay for vs wasting the cs agent'ss time.

i get all the reasons one might do it, i am just empathetic to customer service agents being asked a question repeatedly that they can't answer.
Sponsored