First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T; mazdaspeed3
Occupation
IT
Can someone with a guide post a screenshot of how it shows up? I don't even know what I should be looking for.
I had no idea either, it was an exciting surprise when I logged in last night and there was a tab added for Rivian Guide once you click on the ? on your account.

Rivian R1T R1S R1S Guide contacts - please report here Screenshot_20220422-181548_Chrome
Sponsored

brices123

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1982 FJ40, 2006 Land Cruiser, 2018 Land Cruiser
Congratulations, are you trading in any of the cruisers ?
Not trading in, but I think we are going to cull our herd a little. Might sell our 2006 and build my 2018 to more of an expedition vehicle. Might also sell my wife’s Jaguar F-Pace.

SACDFJC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FJ40
Not trading in, but I think we are going to cull our herd a little. Might sell our 2006 and build my 2018 to more of an expedition vehicle. Might also sell my wife’s Jaguar F-Pace.
Cruisers are an addiction and hard to part with at times. I've probably had 20+ different cruisers all combined and there are ones I wish I would have never sold.

brices123

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1982 FJ40, 2006 Land Cruiser, 2018 Land Cruiser
Cruisers are an addiction and hard to part with at times. I've probably had 20+ different cruisers all combined and there are ones I wish I would have never sold.
I get that. Our current driveway has four. We have a 40 series we will probably never sell. We have had four others that have come and gone. I am also the president of the CopperStateCruisers club so that doesn’t help.

SACDFJC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FJ40
I get that. Our current driveway has four. We have a 40 series we will probably never sell. We have had four others that have come and gone. I am also the president of the CopperStateCruisers club so that doesn’t help.
Nice! I have 3 + an FJ Cruiser. 64 and 71 FJ40's and a 200 series (Wifey's ride until her R1S arrives) and a FJ Cruiser. The 71 is the pic in my avatar. I'm in the middle of a frame off restomod on it. I probably will keep it forever. I'm in NorCal and know and wheel with a lot of the TLCA folks around here.
Sponsored