Sponsored

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

iJustine is over 7 million. This is absolutely an intentional start to the R1S comms rollout. (Jenna is her sister I believe and often tags along on these.)
That's a lot of clicks

3l3c7r1c

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Hyundai Palisade Limited, 2012 Honda CR-V
Simply put, this is Rivian Marketing to drum of R1S pre-orders, by one of the most popular social media influencers. iJustine is big on YouTube, especially in the Tech You tube community. She is up there with MKBHD and LTT when it comes to tech channels.

This is NOT meant to be for reviews.

Don't tell me Rivian does not know how to communicate. They know how to drum up PR and marketing, just not communicate with their customers.
Honestly, this is the first time I came to know about iJustine and I watch tech reviews a lot. Just watched her another video on a dji drone and that looks decent and informative. I think I'd blame it to YouTube's suggestion!

jffkm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
model 3
Finally, someone has answered the third row question :) looks like the second row can slide forward to give more legroom in the back, without dropping the seat tops. Probably gets a bit tight in the second row in that set up, but it's good for medium-haul trips where everyone can share the legroom pain vs. having a third row that is completely un-usable.

Sponsored

rraj2k81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tesla Model S LR
Honestly, this is the first time I came to know about iJustine and I watch tech reviews a lot. Just watched her another video on a dji drone and that looks decent and informative. I think I'd blame it to YouTube's suggestion!
I personally do not watch her channel myself, as a Tech channel, she is not technical at all. She is good with her material and production, but nothing informative.

But she is very popular in the YouTube space, so from a PR sense this makes sense from Rivian's perspective.

Rivian is clearly going after the lifestyle crowd for the R1S instead of the utility crowd they went after for the R1T.

Max

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Truck
Its located in the owners manual but not an actual pic, its either this space OR the spare, it does not go underneath IIRC
It is from a copy of manual I have. It looks like it is under it.

Rivian R1T R1S R1S first look videos from Yosemite [shows space available with seats folded, connections, & storage] 1653504119700

Edit: However space wise I have to see it to believe it. Very curious about the size of total space available under the floor.

RDB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC90
Yah, this el cap S is easily traceable to most likely be same el cap S on the carrier. Just look for the thread where half the posts claiming the pic proves customer S deliveries started six weeks ago 😆
Except the R1S on the carrier had 21s

Gator42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Defender
Except the R1S on the carrier had 21s
Yah I remember. I’ve thought Rivian might have figured out a way to switch out wheels they wanted to highlight in a high profile influencer review but I could be wrong…

Reactions: RDB

Max

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Truck
2nd row seats look huge. I wonder how easy it is to remove 2nd and 3rd row. The space will be enormous.

Rivian R1T R1S R1S first look videos from Yosemite [shows space available with seats folded, connections, & storage] 1653504965440

Sponsored

xyskis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, 4Runner, Sprinter
Occupation
Surgeon, engineer
2nd row seats look huge. I wonder how easy it is to remove 2nd and 3rd row. The space will be enormous.

1653504965440.png
I wonder how easy it is to step into the cabin and how the cross pillar impacts headspace. I’m 6’ with a relatively long torso and I noticed that I had to scrunch in order to get into the R1T front seats and passenger seats because of floor to ceiling height at the door jam. The cross pillar in the back seat of the R1T touches my head and would presumably make the rear somewhat uncomfortable. Hopefully with a slight recline in the 2nd row seats, this cross beam could be avoided.

Reactions: Max

Sully151

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Jeep JkU
Occupation
Theater arts
I love this page.

“We need R1S content!!! We need it now!”
“We need to see the interior, how the seats fold down.”
“We need to know where the button is!”

Attractive, female, youtube influencer posts video showing all of those things.

“We need someone else to show us all of those things!!!!”

Max

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Truck
Honestly Im nitpicking because Im sure like 90% of people don't care but the data/facts they got wrong is a little annoying, says the adventure package comes with launch edition badging etc.
Yup, she said large pack gets 360 miles

KingofThorns

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lexus GX 460
Occupation
Attorney
I’ve now owned an R1T for two weeks and it’s going to be many-many months before I post a video worthy of being considered a “review.”
I hope your next video on the R1T will be as critical as many of your videos are...not because I want to see Rivian knocked down a peg, but I want to understand the every day issues and annoyances that I may run into.

OP
OP
kanundrum

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

I love this page.

“We need R1S content!!! We need it now!”
“We need to see the interior, how the seats fold down.”
“We need to know where the button is!”

Attractive, female, youtube influencer posts video showing all of those things.

“We need someone else to show us all of those things!!!!”

To be fair I don't mind her at all but I think she should get the facts right if given such the chance at least. She only mispoke 1/2 times
Sponsored