Sponsored

R1S Europe

Coconutorra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
model s
Hey guys,

I fall in love with the shape of R1S, it's just beautiful and modern, not extravagant, and for me it's in the same category of range rover design. I actually think that the move made by rivian, to actually build an electric SUV similar to range rover it's really clever. Tesla for instance doesn't not satisfied that type of client with their model x.
I live in Europe, and I will buy the smaller version for Europe, about which RJ was talking some time ago. I basically opened the thread to ask you guys, what kind of size you would like to see on the hypothetical R2S. I personally would like it to be similar to range rover sport or velar, still big enough but easier to park.
Sponsored

Trandall

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, 2023 Mach-E
Occupation
Construction Management
Speaking for North America we like gigantic obnoxious land yachts to assert our dominance... you know sustainably of coarse.

davrow_R1T

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2 Toyota Siennas
Speaking for North America we like gigantic obnoxious land yachts to assert our dominance... you know sustainably of coarse.
An often stated but totally fictitious lie. Land yachts were d**** comfortable, quiet and luxurious. End of justification for their existence, ownership and usage.

Gearhead500

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150 XLT
Occupation
Director of Marketing & Ecommerce
Hey guys,

I fall in love with the shape of R1S, it's just beautiful and modern, not extravagant, and for me it's in the same category of range rover design. I actually think that the move made by rivian, to actually build an electric SUV similar to range rover it's really clever. Tesla for instance doesn't not satisfied that type of client with their model x.
I live in Europe, and I will buy the smaller version for Europe, about which RJ was talking some time ago. I basically opened the thread to ask you guys, what kind of size you would like to see on the hypothetical R2S. I personally would like it to be similar to range rover sport or velar, still big enough but easier to park.
yes! I can’t see current form factors playing in EU. There was a rumored smaller skateboard design that for a rally car style but could be utilized for a LandRover sized SUV.
Good new is they’re planning it and I don’t think it’s R1T or R1S for Europe.

CommodoreAmiga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
INACTIVE
BTW, does everyone think that Rivian is owned by Amazon and Ford?
I think Amazon and Ford own equity in Rivian, but I hope it is not a controlling interest.
Sponsored