Sponsored

Gator42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Defender
2024 BEV Range Rover Sport--Has Land Rover actually committed to this? I know the design is supposed to be full-electric ready. But their website mentions only PHEV and HEV models.
I’m part of their insider consumer group. Nobody made me sign an NDA…they are soliciting feedback from customers. The survey for participants in a paid onsite market study went out this week…

…likely a ways off…but…a ways of > s00n at the moment…
Sponsored

WylieD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Rav4 hybrid, Honda Insight hybrid
I’m part of their insider consumer group. Nobody made me sign an NDA…they are soliciting feedback from customers. The survey for participants in a paid onsite market study went out this week…

…likely a ways off…but…a ways of > s00n at the moment…
Thanks for the enlightenment. I hope it pays off.

I'm waiting on an R1S, with an old delivery est. of 1st-half 2023--so likely 2nd-H 2023, at best. I need the off-road ability of the R1S. A truck is out of the question. Right now R1S alternatives appear non-existent. So when I saw your post, it caught my eye. My guess is it's going to be a long wait for any of these vehicles. The global supply problems are severe and real. I can't blame Rivian. Musk said a week or so back that even Tesla was being affected.

xyskis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, 4Runner, Sprinter
Occupation
Surgeon, engineer
Not surprising to anyone, but I asked about those of us with a previous 1H2023 delivery time and they said we’d be updated at the end of the summer. Which is pretty s-0—0-n in the grand scheme of things.

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Not surprising to anyone, but I asked about those of us with a previous 1H2023 delivery time and they said we’d be updated at the end of the summer. Which is pretty s-0—0-n in the grand scheme of things.
Hopefully 2nd half of 23

Sponsored

Rgrin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt
I have a lease ending Sep 2022, and still (nominally) 4Q22 R1S LE delivery. But I'm seriously considering Vinfast VF9. Brand new company, so much risk, but then IMO so is Rivian.

Captain JB

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt
Occupation
Retired Airline Pilot
Clubs

I got mine also…..first half of 2023 which is not a window but a canyon especially since I cannot count on what Rivian says. They say one of the main factors for delivery is whether you are near a service center. I live within ten minutes of their first service center (I believe?) in El Segundo and 30 minutes from another service center in Irvine, Ca. January-2020 order for an R1S and beyond frustrated. A superior vehicle but everything else has been tragic. JB

atlastracer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S LE, Honda Pilot
I've also read that all Canadian delivery is pushed out to 2H2023.
Not all. My R1S LE (Dec 2018) was pushed to 1H 2023. I saw someone post their R1T LE window was updated to Dec 2022-Jan 2023. Both of us are in BC.

Sponsored

Tsunami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Tahoe -> Audi e-tron
Occupation
Counselor
This is correct. I confirmed same with CS yesterday and my Guide confirmed today. If you received June 11 update then that was your update.

MjWilk

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Q5 2015 Q7
Occupation
retired
I'm just glad I'm not waiting on a Cybertruck. If the Lyriq shows up first I'll drive that and maybe break even on the trade for the R1S.

Count Orlok

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1S/ 2024 INEOS Grenadier/ 1969 Ford / etc.
Occupation
retired
I'm just glad I'm not waiting on a Cybertruck. If the Lyriq shows up first I'll drive that and maybe break even on the trade for the R1S.
I do see either of those as an alternative to the R1S. One is a wannabe Tonka truck and the other is fugly.

McMoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Performance
I originally had a first half 2023 estimate for an explore R1S and did not receive an update. I believe only prior 2022 estimated deliveries received an update so LE or adventure only. It doesn’t seem like explore will be first half 2023 anymore. The EV9 is next on my list and won’t be out until late 2023 or early 2024 anyways.

Redline

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

So CS told me they don't have an update to my order yet. Still seems to be 1H '23. They said they'll be sending e-mails out all summer.
Sponsored