Sponsored

R1S: After "revision", first *NON Launch Edition* delivery estimates?

Delivery Purgatory

First Name
Taran
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
R1S LE/ECG/BM/22/UBP
Occupation
Selfmade
I am searching to see if anyone has an answer why a launch edition can be have with post increased price Moroney:

https://carsandbids.com/auctions/35...actional&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=button

This one shows $90K base price and $1,750 color, but clearly saying launch edition. Anyhow that Rivian is sending R1S shop access to post price increased reservation holder?
At this point and speaking to CS I would believe it. This company has time and time proved to over promise and under deliver to people who have supported their even move since the 2018 release.
Sponsored

Honey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford edge 2013
Occupation
Firefighter
I am searching to see if anyone has an answer why a launch edition can be have with post increased price Moroney:

https://carsandbids.com/auctions/35...actional&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=button

This one shows $90K base price and $1,750 color, but clearly saying launch edition. Anyhow that Rivian is sending R1S shop access to post price increased reservation holder?
Rivian R1T R1S R1S: After "revision", first *NON Launch Edition* delivery estimates? surprised-surprise

Wow, I asked for shop access and CS was like "ItS oNlY FOr EarLy LE PrEOrDerS" 🙃 but I only had Adv at the time because I was considering max pack R1S. Oh well

LL75

First Name
lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
surprised-surprise.gif

Wow, I asked for shop access and CS was like "ItS oNlY FOr EarLy LE PrEOrDerS" 🙃 but I only had Adv at the time because I was considering max pack R1S. Oh well
they are also giving some to non LE early preorders as well. A few members in this forum got it.
Sponsored