First Name
Leandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
Printer
I have my R1T for the last 5 months and I'm happy at the point that I drive my truck even when I don't need to drive it. I never had the chance to drive a R1S but lately I was wondering if the R1S would be more practical for my daily use, so the question for owner of both the truck and the Suv.

-Which one do you like most to drive and
-Which one is more comfortable

And to dissipate a street rumor, is the R1S much smaller than the R1T ? at the point that you feel that there is no enough room on it for an active lifestyle ?

Thank you all.
Sponsored

tgo10000

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mach e, r1t, r1s
I also have a R1T ~9 months, anyway have a R1S preorder, confirm config email today. I have done a first mile drive R1S and have seen several at the service center.

There is an optical illusion where the R1S seems bigger in person even though it is shorter length than the R1T.
I don’t think one is more practical than the other depends on your use and parking situations.

R1S feels smaller driving it and thus it felt more sporty. R1T longer wheelbase is more settled and comfortable.

R1S is plenty large unless you have 5 kids 🤷‍♂️

final thought I think the R1T is the more unique, versatile of them, my brother had an R1S preorder and switched to the R1T after doing the first mile drive with me in the R1S