Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Overpaid Computer Nerd
Clubs

I have an iKamper xCover and both the 1st and 2nd gen mounting brackets. Which one do y’all feel is best for mounting the tent to the cargo crossbars? I’m a little concerned the gen 2 brackets might not have the best fit.

I’m going to try them out this afternoon but wanted to see if anyone has had experience with it.

Rivian R1T R1S Question for iKamper owners. IMG_8406.JPG
Sponsored

golden_frog

First Name
Golden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Can't answer your question as I don't have the tent, but am interested. How does it fit on the bed at 77"? I need something bigger than the mini models for my small family of 4

opnwide

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S delivered 2/2023
I have an iKamper xCover and both the 1st and 2nd gen mounting brackets. Which one do y’all feel is best for mounting the tent to the cargo crossbars? I’m a little concerned the gen 2 brackets might not have the best fit.

I’m going to try them out this afternoon but wanted to see if anyone has had experience with it.

IMG_8406.JPG
Rick, you need to get a hold of Colorado iKamper master Ryan Reel. He’s on RS. Can’t remember his handle on RF. He’ll set you up.

Snazzy Labs

First Name
Quinn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Genesis GV80, Coda EV
Occupation
YouTuber
2nd gen fits great. Has scratched up bars a little but such is the life of satin finishes.
Sponsored