Sponsored

Quality PPF installer in north CT or south MA?

ranieri

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC90 T8
Occupation
photographer, real estate agent
Can anyone recommend a quality shop to install PPF (and window tint) in northern CT or southern MA? I'm in Windsor CT.
Sponsored

Gator42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Defender
…it’s more than 90 minutes from you but UCC in Middleton, MA is one of the best in the US. I regularly saw concourse vehicles in for paint correction, some of the most challenging cases. They use the same care on all their vehicles. Nice people, too…

SomervilleR1T

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
06 Chevy diesel, 1947 Dodge truck, MG midget
Occupation
Historic house steward
…it’s more than 90 minutes from you but UCC in Middleton, MA is one of the best in the US. I regularly saw concourse vehicles in for paint correction, some of the most challenging cases. They use the same care on all their vehicles. Nice people, too…
I talked to UCC on Monday and Rick? was knowledgable, informative and willing to help design a protective package to fit what I’m looking to use the truck for, a work truck ~50% of the time, so we will looking the truck over an I’ll likely add protection behind the front tires where the open vent is, on the gear tunnel doors (inside and outside), on the door sills!!! and I’ll listen to his suggestions. I think I’ll have him add PPF to a couple additional spots on my wife’s car too.

OP
OP
ranieri

ranieri

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC90 T8
Occupation
photographer, real estate agent
It's a bit of a hike, but I'd rather go with a quality shop than take whatever's close. Since I'm waiting on an R1S, I have a bit of time before I have to shop this around, but I will definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation.

Gator42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Defender
talked to UCC on Monday and Rick? was knowledgable, informative and willing to help design a protective package to fit what I’m looking to use the truck for,
Yah I worked with with Rick a bunch, before and after he had a big staff. He always made sure to come talk to me when I was in the shop…

Last edited:

Gator42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Defender
It's a bit of a hike, but I'd rather go with a quality shop than take whatever's close. Since I'm waiting on an R1S, I have a bit of time before I have to shop this around, but I will definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation.
That’d be the place for that…
Sponsored

Last edited: