First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lamborghini Urus
Occupation
Retired
Hi all - I punctured one of my tires recently, and rather than take the vehicle to our nearest service center (about 90 mins away), I took it into a reputable tire shop in town (Orlando). The tire took about 1 week to arrive, and now that its finally in the shop, the garage owner called to inquire about the "puck" they need to use to lift the vehicle safely.

I dont believe my vehicle included these (I did not order the spare tire kit). Is there an aftermarket product that is reputable and quickly available so they can properly and safely lift the vehicle?

Thank you in advance
Sponsored

cohall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Several companies offering, including Rmaxx and Evsportline. Just do a title search for "puck" and you'll find the relevant threads.

jjswan33

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE, Hyundai Ioniq 5 Limited
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

johstacy

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
IT

Sponsored

bobaurora

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
thank you so very much for the quick response.

There’s a couple different models on the link you provided. Do you know which one is appropriate for our truck?
I do not personally have these yet, but I believe both puck types work, just a choice if you want the magnetic ones or the non magnetic. The magnetic are likely easier to use especially if you are by yourself. Kit type is just how many you want and if you want a bag to hold them. I would think that if the entire truck is being lifted, you need a kit of 4.

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 R1T, 23 MYP
Occupation
I encrypt PDFs for Boomers
Clubs

thank you so very much for the quick response.

There’s a couple different models on the link you provided. Do you know which one is appropriate for our truck?
https://evsportline.com/collections...lifting-jack-pad-pucks?variant=41077584756876

First drop down allows you to choose versions w/ and w/o magnet top.

Second drop down allows you to select your quantity. Some may want one or two, to perform corner lifting only. Others may elect for a full set, which is primarily useful for jacking to jackstands or getting the vehicle on a lift. You may also optionally select a set of 4 with a case.

I purchased the Rmaxx set of 4 magnet top pucks w/ case. Very great quality.
Sponsored