Sponsored

Proximity (un)lock off when home

CommodoreAmiga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
INACTIVE
I tried switching the proximity (un)lock feature from "Always" to "Off at Home". However, that has disabled proximity features EVERYWHERE. I tried multiple trips and was in different locations, all at least 10 miles away from the home location saved in the R1T nav. The truck does not lock when I walk away, nor does it unlock when I walk near it.

If I toggle the feature back to "Always" it does start working again.

I have confirmed that the correct address is stored as "Home" in the nav system. Routing to "home" also takes me to the correct place.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Ideally, I want PAAK to work better, overall; but that isn't the world I live in, right now. So I at least want to stop the truck from constantly locking and unlocking while I'm watching TV or working from home.
Sponsored

Big Bad VooDoo

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S
Occupation
Medical
I noticed the same thing. Thought it was just user error but I usually don't have problems with technology.

jerseyff

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T; mazdaspeed3
Occupation
IT
Sorry to be that guy, have you tried a reboot since it has been set to "Off when Home"?

electruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S
I changed my setting to off at home as soon as I got home after taking delivery and never had any problems with the proximity locking. I have not tried changing the setting. If a reboot doesn't clear that up for you, hopefully the next OTA will.
Sponsored