Iliya
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twraps.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Model S, Model 3
Clubs

I considered the Yellow spokes for the road wheels for about a second but my Compass Yellow R1T coming this week already has alot of yellow so I went with the Black Carbon Fiber. Also bought the matching Carbon door handle covers so that will be kind of bold already. Question how durable are the spoke decals on the road rims ? If you don't offroad much but do have some snow are they expected to last a few years at least ?

I also bought the medium smoke kit for the front headlights as I saw a picture of them on the Yellow truck and they looked amazing. I would buy the front bumper section too if I could get it in a tinted smoke to match headlights.
Thank you! :) I don't really have enough data for this specific application (the spokes) but based on my experience with similar products - calipers vinyl covers for Tesla and wheel caps vinyl covers for Tesla, I'd expect them to have no issues at all in snow and such.
Sponsored

Rousie13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2023 Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Engineer
I got my second order and everything was packaged great, and they arrived much faster than I expected.

I looked this morning and saw the screen protectors are now $20 less than I paid🤦🏻‍♂️. The current price is a great deal for all 3 protectors….if you are thinking about them, then order now!!! I don’t get my truck until Wednesday (hopefully), so I can follow up after I get the screen protector installed on look/fit/feel.

Tonicart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Would love something to store sunglasses. Hopefully there is a spot for them in your new center compartment divider thingy :)

bd5400

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, SL500
Clubs

Vinyl logos for generic center caps look pretty good. May replace them with the OEM ones Rivian plans to release, since the logo may have depth to it, but with Rivian allegedly charging $100, the vinyl version is a much better value.

Rivian R1T R1S Products & Accessories for Rivian R1T/R1S by TWRAPS IMG_2648

Rivian R1T R1S Products & Accessories for Rivian R1T/R1S by TWRAPS IMG_2650

OP
OP
twraps

twraps

Site Sponsor
First Name
Iliya
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twraps.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Would love something to store sunglasses. Hopefully there is a spot for them in your new center compartment divider thingy :)
For the time being it will be a split in the middle, so one part definitely works for sunglasses.

Sponsored

Bobthebuilder352

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kubota
Occupation
Farmer
Vinyl logos for generic center caps look pretty good. May replace them with the OEM ones Rivian plans to release, since the logo may have depth to it, but with Rivian allegedly charging $100, the vinyl version is a much better value.

IMG_2648.jpg

IMG_2650.jpg
Thank god. Need more logos!

Rousie13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2023 Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Engineer
@twraps I think I saw you were making the door sill PPF protectors a smaller dimension for the front anyway. I ended up throwing the first attempt PPF away because it was up under the seal or wrapping down around the edge. I pulled the piece off and ended up cutting the second piece to ~4” which seemed to be just about perfect for easy install and getting coverage from the seal to that curved body line. Once I trimmed it then it was an easy PPF install for someone brand new like me or anyone for that matter. Just wanted to give you an FYI based on my experience.

jimrichard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Toyota Tundra, 2017 Infiniti Q50
Occupation
Self
Looks so good with the rims trimmed black. MIght be the best looking rim of all now. Now for some black side Rivian letters while still showing the yellow on the sides.

OP
OP
twraps

twraps

Site Sponsor
First Name
Iliya
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twraps.com
Vehicles
Clubs

@twraps I think I saw you were making the door sill PPF protectors a smaller dimension for the front anyway. I ended up throwing the first attempt PPF away because it was up under the seal or wrapping down around the edge. I pulled the piece off and ended up cutting the second piece to ~4” which seemed to be just about perfect for easy install and getting coverage from the seal to that curved body line. Once I trimmed it then it was an easy PPF install for someone brand new like me or anyone for that matter. Just wanted to give you an FYI based on my experience.
Indeed, I’ve changed the cut model for the front based on feedback. Let me send you a replacement since it didn’t work out for you. Please DM me with your order # 👍

JamesPolk24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Any update on the organizer
Indeed, I’ve changed the cut model for the front based on feedback. Let me send you a replacement since it didn’t work out for you. Please DM me with your order # 👍
Iliya,

Any update on ETA for the organizer?

Thank you.

Sponsored

DubuqueMTB

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T blue, black 22"s
Clubs

@twraps Thanks for all your work on these products. Hoping you'll have a kit for full doors and full hood soon? I just installed tailgate and front bumper and it was great. Your videos and alignment directions are helpful.

Another thing I'd find helpful: if you would put together a "PPF installation tips and tricks" video I would appreciate it. i.e. I found that some of the bends and curves didn't want to adhere when very wet, but if I let them partially dry they would adhere smoothly. I also didn't know your above tricks about getting rid of air vs. water bubbles.

OP
OP
twraps

twraps

Site Sponsor
First Name
Iliya
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twraps.com
Vehicles
Clubs

@twraps Thanks for all your work on these products. Hoping you'll have a kit for full doors and full hood soon? I just installed tailgate and front bumper and it was great. Your videos and alignment directions are helpful.

Another thing I'd find helpful: if you would put together a "PPF installation tips and tricks" video I would appreciate it. i.e. I found that some of the bends and curves didn't want to adhere when very wet, but if I let them partially dry they would adhere smoothly. I also didn't know your above tricks about getting rid of air vs. water bubbles.
Yes, actually full wrap is coming in September. I am preparing for it, but since I will be away for 2 weeks end of August, I don't want to release it before I come back. So by mid September I should have every single piece of the truck ready (R1T only) and also I will offer full front and full wrap for a lot less than what XPEL charges for it.

As for a video - it's on my todo actually...I've been working on redesigning my store for the past week and one of the things I want to do is a section for how to install PPF with video and generic written instructions. Still have to figure out how to do this in conjunction with each separate install video, but I will figure it out.

OP
OP
twraps

twraps

Site Sponsor
First Name
Iliya
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twraps.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Any update on the organizer

Iliya,

Any update on ETA for the organizer?

Thank you.
I hope to list it today actually, about to take a couple to the office to make photos as my light box is in the office. But besides the first ~15 orders, there will be some delays as nothing is working as it should when it comes to 3D printing. At least I think I got the hang of flocking.

ThatRivianGuy

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y, Rivian R1T (Pre-Order)
Here is a sneak peak of what to expect, design wise... this goes under the armrest, stays high up, so the bottom is fully usable. Has cutouts for cables (both bottom & front so you can lead the cables outside of the armrest, as Rivian intended it). It has one static divider in the middle and one movable one (the yellow one) with the Rivian headlights cutout in the movable divider.
The inside and outside walls are flocked, the yellow divider isn't.

Screen Shot 2022-07-19 at 4.31.07 PM.png
saw this up on the site…noice.

OP
OP
twraps

twraps

Site Sponsor
First Name
Iliya
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twraps.com
Vehicles
Clubs

saw this up on the site…noice.
Yup just released, but most of the ones made so far are for flocking and I had issues with the flock in the morning and now experimenting with other glues. I think E6000 is the one but I'd need a few more hours at least to verify, maybe tomorrow...let's see. In the meantime I am printing the non-flocked ones but the big 3D printer's bed got kaput and a new one is coming on Friday so now I am limited to 1 console every 5 hours 😬 Hopefully will have some more tomorrow but for now I'd rather not oversell and go slow, also it'd be nice to have an actual verification that they work as intended and I didn't miss anything, otherwise it will be a refunds mayhem 😃
Sponsored