First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus rx400, Volvo XC40 Recharge
Occupation
Retired Military
Went by yesterday and no changes to the building at all. On the up side, I went by the St.Helens rd. Lot and it was humming along with about 20 R1Ts and lots of employees.
Did you by chance see any Red Canyon there? mine is due in any day now and may be there now.
Sponsored

Last edited:

av8or

First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Jeep Wrangler, 2023 Rivian R1T
Occupation
FedEx Retired
Clubs

Did you by chance see any Red Canyon there? mine is due in any day now and may be there now.
Sorry no I didn’t.
Didn’t see yellow, red or white, which is what I have configured.

joelster

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
I appears that Rivian is moving from the St Helens road location to Washington county for a while. That will be another temporary location but I guess it's bigger and/or more well appointed. I know this because the NW Portland property is currently listed for lease and is available Q1 2023. I asked the Portland service manager about that and he told me about their move to Beaverton.

I suspect it's going to be a while before anything happens at the waterfront location.

Psee

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus rx400, Volvo XC40 Recharge
Occupation
Retired Military
I appears that Rivian is moving from the St Helens road location to Washington county for a while. That will be another temporary location but I guess it's bigger and/or more well appointed. I know this because the NW Portland property is currently listed for lease and is available Q1 2023. I asked the Portland service manager about that and he told me about their move to Beaverton.

I suspect it's going to be a while before anything happens at the waterfront location.
That’s interisting news. I was not aware they were moving to as second temporary location. Do you know when this is going to happen and the address of the new location?

joelster

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
The move will happen sometime this winter, I think. That property is listed as available 1st quarter 2023 so by March? John at the SC confirmed that they would probably be out by then. I did not catch where they were moving to. Only that it is in Beaverton.

Sponsored

OP
OP
jjswan33

jjswan33

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE, Hyundai Ioniq 5 Limited
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

Hopefully the new temp location is more well appointed and we won’t have to send our trucks to Bellevue for service sOOn.

joelster

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Yeah. I think that’s the idea.
Sponsored