Sponsored

Post Delivery Issues Rate Poll

Have you had non cosmetic issues requiring service?

• Yes, required service on multiple occasions for multiple issues and I wish I waited to take delivery

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DJG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Various
I thought it would be helpful for future owners to have realistic expectations of what their initial experience breaking in the vehicle will be like. It can be easy to see a bunch of threads about people's issues, big or small, and get anxious without realizing that only the issues make it to the internet. So, I thought with the number of deliveries now, there should be decent data to set expectations of the likelihood of dealing with issues. E.g. Do I have a 10% likelihood of being without my vehicle for a number of days, or 50%?

Please note that I think this should be limited to non-cosmetic issues, as those are subjective to the owner (paint imperfections, panel alignment that doesn't cause any direct issue, etc.). So, let's focus this on issues that affect the function of the vehicle, but would also include things related to noise, vibration and harshness (NVH) that were actually identified and fixed (not just something not to your liking).

Lastly, I think owners should wait at least a few weeks after delivery before submitting their poll answer.
Sponsored