First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Lexus RX350 & 2023 R1T
Occupation
Retired!
The speaker I think probably would be a useful thing it just doesn't need to be where it is. It would be just as good in a slot in the frunk, no one needs to access it while they're driving and I'd rather just have more storage.
I absolutely agree- why wasn't it placed in the Frunk and utilize the existing space for storage?
Sponsored

AZBruin

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y, Toyota Highlander
Occupation
Retired
Never used it. Heck, I don’t even know if it works.
I pulled mine out once but that was probably the first and only time.

bmedfo1

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T launch edition 20" AT Carbon wrap
Occupation
CFO
I wonder if I can hollow it out and use it as pull out storage. maybe even keep a JBL blutooth speaker in there. LOL. but seriously It helped sell me on the cool factor of the truck but now that I have it I would prefer storage. Most of use that are buying these truck are techies and have a nice BT speaker we can throw in the Frunk the few times a year we need it. I do love the flashlight and use that.

goldburger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Listening to music in the backyard with the kids and the battery on my small JBL Flip died so decided to try the camp speaker for the first time and… it’s bad? Fill volume is like half what the JBL is. The speaker is gonna be like rock crawler mode for me— something I never use ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sponsored