Sponsored

How did your R1S delivery estimate change?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Evel Knievel

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Toyota Tacoma, 2019 AMG GTc
Occupation
Businessman.
I live in Toronto. Order date July 2020. Delivery window went from Jan-July 2023 to July-Dec 2024. Service Centre under construction/development in Toronto area, thought to be opened May-June2023. Only other service centre that is open in Canada is Vancouver BC. My spec is adventure edition, large battery pack, red, 22” wheels. $104k CDN before taxes and the rest.
Sponsored

R1Serenity

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Doctor
A little late to the party here...was lurking for a while and decided I should do some homework after the most recent delivery window update.

I am a preorder from 11/7/2021
Orlando, FL - about 5 miles from the first SC in Florida
FG/FE/Large Pack/Adventure/Quad/22" Bright changed to 21" to get under 80k/Wall Charger (Lost all the other gear with their update to the gear shop)

Did my first mile test drive in December and we absolutely loved the R1S. What an amazing vehicle Rivian has created, Thank You RJ!

First estimate, 2H 2023, then updated to October - December 2023 and most recently got a nice little surprise and moved up a few months July - September 2023. We'll see what happens, besides the forest edge, everything else seems pretty standard in the order and hoping that is the reason we will be fortunate to get the R1S ~2 years from ordering.

DB-EV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1s
Went from April/June to new (March/April) yeah! Also got R1S shop. Lots of launch greens R1S.
What interior and exterior? did not see in sig

Fast911

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150 lightning
What interior and exterior? did not see in sig
Compass yellow ext, BM int, 22” wheels….getting close to March.

MooreND23

First Name
MicHael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Yukon Denali XL, 2019 Dodge Ram 1500
Occupation
Physician
Clubs

Officially canceling?
No, plan to still get it and likely end up selling it for what is appearing to be a measly profit at the point we actually get it. Damn short term capital gains! She is now looking at a 2022/2023 Yukon. I can only fight it so long, it’s her car and seeing as how I’m driving a freshly stealth wrapped R1T that I didn’t really need it’s a hard argument for me to argue for patience when she ordered 11 months before me. I had changed our delivery address from Portland to my folks place in Seattle on her R1S order way early on and never changed it on mine bc I forgot. Now questioning that decision for hers. Much prefer the R1S myself and she loves the way it drives but she likes a more luxury feel and wants more interior space overall. I’m afraid she may not be happy in the end with the R1S (damn you lack of captain chair second row

Madsen203

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Manager
Switched to 21” from 22” so I qualify for the fed credit. I’d prefer to get underbody shield vs wheels and buy wheels later
Sponsored