Sponsored

PNW Roll Call

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Leaf (2016), Mustang Mach E (2021)
Is stealing still illegal in Bellevue? ?
Must be. A worker from the next door Cannabis shop came over to stop me from taking photos.

It was reassuring to see how many R1Ts were in the lot.
Sponsored

monzarottie

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, MB Sprinter 4x4, R2 Reservation
Occupation
Retired
Is there a service center in a different part of town? I vaguely remember a service center being set up on the east side somewhere, and the spot of HWY30 is a just a temporary delivery staging area?
It’s downtown by 1st and Arthur. 2620 sw 1st

Eeyore

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, ID.4 Pro S, Honda Fit
Occupation
Union Journeyman Electrician, foreman
Clubs

I saw my 1st R1T in the wild today. It was in Newberg, going the opposite direction right by the Allison Inn. It was white. Was it any of you?

Michaewh

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 BMW i3 BEV, 2016 Mercedes Benz GLA45 AMG
Occupation
Business Owner
I'm a 1-17-19 R1T reservation holder for a LE Green & FE interior. I've received the April/May delivery window but no "concierge" contact...

Sponsored

monzarottie

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, MB Sprinter 4x4, R2 Reservation
Occupation
Retired

mgc0216

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, BMW R1200RT, BMW F800GS
Occupation
Software guy
Clubs

they got 3 trucks today, El Cap, LG and Riv Blue

mgc0216

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, BMW R1200RT, BMW F800GS
Occupation
Software guy
Clubs

Drove by the portland spot earlier. Saw them unload a single truck of a flat bed. Then this mini carrier showed up with 3 more.

In the yard were 4 more and one one the shop i could see. Mix of Silver, White, Blue, and Launch Green.

Rivian R1T R1S PNW Roll Call BA9D007E-A184-492A-BF4B-0946D8AB6E9D

Addison1060

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'14 Jeep GC Overland, '23 R1S
Occupation
Actuary
Clubs

Hey all, just discovered this corner of the forums. Excited to see deliveries starting in Portland! I'm a Dec 2019 reservation holder -- LE R1S, El Cap, FE, 20" Dark.

Look forward to meeting up with others in the area.

Until now, I've been wondering where deliveries are being staged...I saw the earlier post about the NW St Helens spot. I wish I knew that last weekend when I did a run to the dump -- it's only a few minutes from there. I would have brought my wife and done a drive-by -- convince her these things really exist!

Sponsored

Perk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T, 2012 Volt, 2013 Odyssey, R2S reserved
Since I just created an account here, I'll check in as well :)
12/1/2018 preorder from Spokane, WA
Scheduled delivery supposedly March / April 2022.

I configured Launch Green, because I thought it would be the fastest way to get my R1T. It's not actually the color I love, but I've never changed my configuration since the initial config. Blue is actually my favorite, but I'm tempted by Yellow. I won't be changing anything though unless it turns out that my choice of interior (Forest Edge) causes a delay. If Rivian confirms that - and I can get my truck earlier by switching to Mountain Black - I'll probably switch exterior color as well.

Can't wait - never driven or even seen an R1T in person!

Richland Scott

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee/ 2022 Volvo XC60
Since I just created an account here, I'll check in as well :)
12/1/2018 preorder from Spokane, WA
Scheduled delivery supposedly March / April 2022.

I configured Launch Green, because I thought it would be the fastest way to get my R1T. It's not actually the color I love, but I've never changed my configuration since the initial config. Blue is actually my favorite, but I'm tempted by Yellow. I won't be changing anything though unless it turns out that my choice of interior (Forest Edge) causes a delay. If Rivian confirms that - and I can get my truck earlier by switching to Mountain Black - I'll probably switch exterior color as well.

Can't wait - never driven or even seen an R1T in person!
Hey Perk. Richland here. Your December 2018 R1T preorder is definitely an early, if not earliest, Eastern WA preorder I have seen. I am a June 2019 R1S preorder with a May/June delivery (hopefully). Please keep us posted on your progress. I am curious how Eastern WA deliveries will be handled.

Pendarin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, 2020 Zero SR/S
Checking in.
Preorder date: 2020-11-15
Config: LE/Forest Edge, default tires, Gear Shuttle, shield
Estimated delivery: June/July
Guide contact: No

I had the camp kitchen and tent on the config since my original preorder up until a few days ago. I had wondered if those were pushing my estimate out, but it's more likely to be that I was at the tail end of the LE preorder period. Seeing Oregonians get their trucks on estimate raises my hope that I may as well, despite the bad production news from the earnings call.

Last edited:

jjswan33

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE, Hyundai Ioniq 5 Limited
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

Checking in.
Preorder date: 2020-11-15
Config: LE/Forest Edge, default tires, Gear Shuttle, shield
Estimated delivery: June/July
Guide contact: No

I had the camp kitchen and tent on the config since my original preorder up until a few days ago. I had wondered if those were pushing my estimate out, but it's more likely to be that I was at the tail end of the LE preorder period. Seeing Oregonians get their trucks on estimate raises my hope that I may as well, despite the bad production news from the earnings call.
I don’t think the kitchen or tent would delay your delivery, it sounds like people are getting deliveries with accessories to arrive later. I think your interior color choice is more likely the cause of your delay.

Pendarin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, 2020 Zero SR/S
I don’t think the kitchen or tent would delay your delivery, it sounds like people are getting deliveries with accessories to arrive later. I think your interior color choice is more likely the cause of your delay.
That thought occurred to me after reading through this thread. Alas, that's one thing I'm willing to wait for (along with the LE green). I just gotta hope that parts don't run out before June/July. :-D
Sponsored