Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Corvette, 911
Occupation
Tech
Clubs

Seattle area here. There seem to be quite a few deliveries in the PNW. Are there any organized meetups or drive events taking place?
Sponsored

dleewla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian, Toyota, Lexus
Clubs

there are at least two threads on this. search for PNW or Seattle and they should come up

OP
OP
PappaBolt

PappaBolt

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Corvette, 911
Occupation
Tech
Clubs

there are at least two threads on this. search for PNW or Seattle and they should come up
Seems a bit stale. Rephrase: Are there any active or recurring meetups being organized? Happy to lead a group if there's interest.

PNWRIV

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Please join us for an off-road meet up! We will be meeting at Crystal Springs Sno-Park just off Kachess Lake Road and i90.

This event is aimed toward Rivian owners but if you have a Rivian on order and an off-road vehicle capable of keeping up, we'd love to have you join! We will have our first Show & Tell in early November either in Seattle or Bellevue.

We'll meet at 10:00 am and start on the trail at 10:30. We'll caravan over Stampede Pass to Greenwater. I'm allotting four hours so we can stop for lunch and take our time enjoying the views, but we might be done sooner than that. Starting at in the morning will allow for everyone to be home before dinner and hopefully avoid some midday weekend traffic. .

Stampede Pass is 31.4 miles and is rated 2/10 so this is a great, easy route to get your feet wet if you haven't off-roaded before.

Roundtrip is 172 miles from downtown Seattle so charging to 100% should allow for no stops even with the efficiency hit on the trail. If the range hit is much worse than expected there is an EA fast charger 40 miles from the trail end at South Hill Mall (Puyallup) or the Auburn Outlet Collection so as long as we have 50+ miles left, we're good to go.

Food: I'll bring ingredients for some sandwiches along with some granola and chips. Maybe someone could bring beverages?

Ask questions below and don't hesitate to message me.

onXoffroad link for Stampede Pass: https://webmap.onxmaps.com/offroad/map/query/47.19242,-121.40251,12.23/overview?mode=dirt

Date: Saturday, October 22nd
Time: 10:00am meet up - hit the trail at 10:30
Location: Crystal Springs Sno-Park for the meet up. Then Stampede Pass to Greenwater is the trail.
There is this one going on in a couple weeks.

Sponsored

PNWRIV

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
I'd be game to get one going over on the West side next time I head to Bainbridge. Could go do some trails in the Olympics/Quilcene.

monzarottie

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, MB Sprinter 4x4, R2 Reservation
Occupation
Retired
Seattle area here. There seem to be quite a few deliveries in the PNW. Are there any organized meetups or drive events taking place?
There are meetups being organized on Rivian Stories forum.

OP
OP
PappaBolt

PappaBolt

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Corvette, 911
Occupation
Tech
Clubs

I'd be game to get one going over on the West side next time I head to Bainbridge. Could go do some trails in the Olympics/Quilcene.
Seems there are many more R1’s on the east side, but an excuse to head to BI and the Olympics might be a fun excursion

Honorz

First Name
Anu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MY, 2018 Q7 , 2015 Q5 TDI,
Meet up today at the Bellevue and Portland Service Centers 😂.
i don't think mine is involved since I got it just over a week ago, but my wife wants me to have it checked anyway.

OP
OP
PappaBolt

PappaBolt

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Corvette, 911
Occupation
Tech
Clubs

Meet up today at the Bellevue and Portland Service Centers 😂.
i don't think mine is involved since I got it just over a week ago, but my wife wants me to have it checked anyway.
Welp, that’s one way to bring everyone together. In this case the tech is coming to the island for me. I learned they are scaling this by activating their engineering staff across the country to mobilize and solve. I’m happy to see the proactive engagement.

Sponsored

popoga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FG R1T, '18 Impreza, '10 Triumph Bonneville
Occupation
Potato Farmer
Clubs

popoga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FG R1T, '18 Impreza, '10 Triumph Bonneville
Occupation
Potato Farmer
Clubs

Update: It was great to see a lot of folks there. Weirdly large turnout, had to have been close to 30 R1s. I didn't end up having any of the gyros but they smelled fantastic.

All in all, a fun splashy little ride.
Sponsored