Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y, Prius Plug-in
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Thought I’d change things up a bit and post some photos and videos of playing in the snow and doing my first recovery.

Rivian R1T R1S Playing on the Tonga Ridge OHV trail and performing first vehicle recovery with my R1T 5F9AE6AB-47FD-4757-A731-73D987D55405
Rivian R1T R1S Playing on the Tonga Ridge OHV trail and performing first vehicle recovery with my R1T BE4B3339-E5E1-4380-9E07-474EE916CA9D

Thanks to Mat for finding the location, filming the drone footage, being a good Samaritan and thus provide me the opportunity to practice recovery.
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

VSG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE/RB/OC/20
Very nice, thanks for posting! I've been up there in the summer to do the Mt Sawyer hike and in the fall to pick berries, but that was before I got my R1T. It's an easy road so I'm surprised one of you got stuck ... I just put it on my ever-growing list of places to go back to with my R1T.

OP
OP

mwexler2

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y, Prius Plug-in
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

If you stay in the road it’s easy. If you pull over into the ditch to let someone go past, then you can get yourself in trouble. Hence the comment about the Good Samaritan.
Sponsored