Sponsored

Place to submit feature requests and upvote others

fotoflux

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Onewheel
Anyone aware of a place that one can submit a feature request that Rivian officially supports?

I am pretty shocked that Apple CarPlay won’t be supported. I know this is an “adventure” vehicle, but since I can’t afford to be on excursions everyday, real-world usability is first priority. Integration with smartphones and built in apps is crucial when you are late for a work meeting and the address is loaded in Apple Maps, or if your kids are screaming in the back seat and you want to play some Blake Rules from your emergency kids playlist and your only option to activate it is with Siri because you are driving and your hands are on the steering wheel and you can’t pick up your phone. Maybe I’m just crazy, but most people can’t function without their smartphones and that now extends to a reliable and intuitive integration with your infotainment system…

so yeah, can I make an official feature request somewhere?
Sponsored

CommodoreAmiga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
INACTIVE
You can chat with Rivian CS on the website and let them know how you feel. They say they make notes.

ajbrutman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1T, GTI
Clubs

A shower/ hose

not connected to camp kitchen

Bruno

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
Anyone aware of a place that one can submit a feature request that Rivian officially supports?

I am pretty shocked that Apple CarPlay won’t be supported. I know this is an “adventure” vehicle, but since I can’t afford to be on excursions everyday, real-world usability is first priority. Integration with smartphones and built in apps is crucial when you are late for a work meeting and the address is loaded in Apple Maps, or if your kids are screaming in the back seat and you want to play some Blake Rules from your emergency kids playlist and your only option to activate it is with Siri because you are driving and your hands are on the steering wheel and you can’t pick up your phone. Maybe I’m just crazy, but most people can’t function without their smartphones and that now extends to a reliable and intuitive integration with your infotainment system…

so yeah, can I make an official feature request somewhere?
hoping for apple car play. i use waze all the time
Sponsored