Sponsored

Diddy123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura MDX
From what I've seen we have more. It's probably just available building size and cost. They don't want to build new so their options are a bit more limited st any given time.
According to this latest, unscientific, small-sample-sized (~700 responses) poll...Colorado has the second-most preorders after California. WA is 4th-ish.

But given the caveats above, I'd say 2-5 are all likely pretty close to each other on numbers of preorders.

LINK TO POLL
Sponsored

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
According to this latest, unscientific, small-sample-sized (~700 responses) poll...Colorado has the second-most preorders after California. WA is 4th-ish.

But given the caveats above, I'd say 2-5 are all likely pretty close to each other on numbers of preorders.

LINK TO POLL
Yeah, you're right. I think the last time I was looking at the RS poll results there were about half as many responses and WA was second at that time. In any case, fairly small sample size relative to the population and definitely not well controlled.

Edit: off topic, but I am looking at the most recent color distribution for the first time. I'm kind of surprised how unpopular LA Silver is given it's a free color.

mpw81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Q5 PHEV
I'm currently at the brewery around the corner (Cohesion, very good) and the staff came in. I asked if I could buy them a beer for a test drive. They laughed at my offer and said they didn't even have any trucks to give me one but would be doing mobile drives here soon. I am a failure and didn't even think to ask for dates.

Aardvark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Model 3
I'm currently at the brewery around the corner (Cohesion, very good) and the staff came in. I asked if I could buy them a beer for a test drive. They laughed at my offer and said they didn't even have any trucks to give me one but would be doing mobile drives here soon. I am a failure and didn't even think to ask for dates.
Excellent work! But next time ask the questions before the 4th beer.:D

WrekEE

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S on order, Model Y P, Tundra TRD Pro
Beers? We are in CO.. next time offer the Mary Jane.

Sponsored

Andystroh

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

So we set up hourly shifts at the brewery?

mpw81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Q5 PHEV
So we set up hourly shifts at the brewery?
A former coworker and her husband own the place and the beer is great so you can count on me.

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
Let’s set up a tab for the Rivian staff at Cohesion and make sure they know our names:angel:

mpw81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Q5 PHEV
Genius.

There were 5 or 6 of them. I think they all had very subtle branded gear on (just a badge on a hat or shirt, etc). On the way out I noticed 2 trucks, one in white and the other in Blue. One had permanent CO plates and the other had temp CO tags on it. There was a guy lingering who was fascinated but didn't really know what they were (I told him, hehe) and triggered the gear guard when we walked out. The truck was backed into the spot in front of the door, which was dock height, so I could see right through the back window to the screen.

So, honest question, what do 5-6 of them do on a Saturday with probably less than 10 vehicles in the entire state of CO?

Gavinmcc

First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T!
Occupation
Medical
Hmmm, I was planning a trip to the Venice Hub in February, but if they are doing mobile drives in Denver, well that is closer to Albuquerque…
Sponsored