Sponsored

Cassidy_DM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda6
Occupation
Space
Does anyone know if the vehicles will be on permanent display there? If so, I foresee a trip down to Venice in the very, very near future.

Edit: Even if they're not, a chance to check out the interior and exterior samples might be worth it alone, just so I can stop messing with the configurator. ?

svet-am

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S (Launch Edition Preorder)
Occupation
Embedded Systems Engineer
Was there merch available for purchase? I’m planning to stop by tomorrow on my way to LAX and I’d like to return home with plenty of branded swag to annoy my friends and family with. :)

linkwpc

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S, 2016 CMax, 2001 Saleen, 2002 GS300
Clubs

Was there merch available for purchase? I’m planning to stop by tomorrow on my way to LAX and I’d like to return home with plenty of branded swag to annoy my friends and family with. :)
Yes, you can buy shirts, hats, and bottles.

Sponsored

Riventures

First Name
Ft
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
eTron GT
Occupation
Management Consultant
No doubt you had quite a bit of fun :like:

ajbrutman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1T, GTI
Clubs

Does anyone know if the vehicles will be on permanent display there? If so, I foresee a trip down to Venice in the very, very near future.

Edit: Even if they're not, a chance to check out the interior and exterior samples might be worth it alone, just so I can stop messing with the configurator. ?
I'm not sure if they are permanent, but I believe they were pre-production, so I'm not sure they have another use for them.

ajbrutman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1T, GTI
Clubs

There were four different shirt options, 2 hats, pins, sunscreen, mugs, water bottles, and other local products.

ajbrutman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1T, GTI
Clubs

As someone who has yet to go to that part of L.A., what's the parking situation like?
they had a complimentery valet for the event, if you in the future I have a hard time believing it will be there.

eemri

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC60 Polestar Engineered
Clubs

Interesting to see the Limestone swatch there. That's the color I'm most interested in seeing. It's been elusive...:movember:
Sponsored