First Name
EveryAmp
Threads
Reaction score
Website
everyamp.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Tesla Model 3, & Model Y
Our new Dash Anchor slides in behind either side the center display and locks into place by tightening the Philips head screw. For now we've opted to provide two ball head size options (17mm and 25mm/1inch) but can make any other sizes upon request. The balls have a screw that runs through the entire shaft and most of the ball for maximum strength.

https://everyamp.com/shop/dash-anchor-r1t-r1s-2022/

We've spent a good amount of time testing various phone mounts to include with the dash anchor, but with so many different preferences and types of holders we decided it was best to provide a universal mounting solution and let you decide what type of holder you prefer. We have an evolving list of recommended options based on our experience on our site. They're compatible with industry standard 17mm or 25mm/1in/B-size arms, mounts, and other accessories from companies like RAM and ARKON. Our dash anchors are Made in USA from recycled, 3D-printed, PETG plastic.

Rivian R1T R1S Phone Mount Dash Anchor - 17mm, 20mm, & 25mm Ball Mount Size Options 1677104760606

Rivian R1T R1S Phone Mount Dash Anchor - 17mm, 20mm, & 25mm Ball Mount Size Options Instruction Panel
Rivian R1T R1S Phone Mount Dash Anchor - 17mm, 20mm, & 25mm Ball Mount Size Options R1TS Dash Anchor Sides
Rivian R1T R1S Phone Mount Dash Anchor - 17mm, 20mm, & 25mm Ball Mount Size Options DSC01185

Rivian R1T R1S Phone Mount Dash Anchor - 17mm, 20mm, & 25mm Ball Mount Size Options DSC01239
Sponsored

Last edited:

ByzRiv

First Name
Byz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T, 2023 R1S, 2015 991GTS
Occupation
Healthcare
Do you think you guys will ever just sell different ball sizes to allow customer to vary their mounts (like if I bought your base originally, but changed to different mount?) Just a thought...

OP
OP
EveryAmp

EveryAmp

Site Sponsor
First Name
EveryAmp
Threads
Reaction score
Website
everyamp.com
Vehicles
Do you think you guys will ever just sell different ball sizes to allow customer to vary their mounts (like if I bought your base originally, but changed to different mount?) Just a thought...
For sure, they're currently linked in the listing, but we'll work on making them more obvious:

17mm, 20mm, 25mm

WattTruckMatt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Big shout out to the EveryAmp guys. I sent them a quick photoshop to see if they could create a custom mount for me. I wanted to run two "balls" to the right of my center screen. One for my GMRS radio mic and another for the passenger's phone.

They had my vision created in a couple of days.

Rivian R1T R1S Phone Mount Dash Anchor - 17mm, 20mm, & 25mm Ball Mount Size Options Screenshot 2023-02-24 at 4.14.23 PM

Rivian R1T R1S Phone Mount Dash Anchor - 17mm, 20mm, & 25mm Ball Mount Size Options F5311664-6D07-4F31-BE67-E803664D4B72

Rivian R1T R1S Phone Mount Dash Anchor - 17mm, 20mm, & 25mm Ball Mount Size Options IMG_2083

Rivian R1T R1S Phone Mount Dash Anchor - 17mm, 20mm, & 25mm Ball Mount Size Options IMG_2084

OP
OP
EveryAmp

EveryAmp

Site Sponsor
First Name
EveryAmp
Threads
Reaction score
Website
everyamp.com
Vehicles
Big shout out to the EveryAmp guys. I sent them a quick photoshop to see if they could create a custom mount for me. I wanted to run two "balls" to the right of my center screen. One for my GMRS radio mic and another for the passenger's phone.

They had my vision created in a couple of days.
Happy to help!

Sponsored

scooter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 1250GS
Clubs

Question for the vendor: When installed and snugly screwed in place, is there any up/down movement in the mount? I found with a competitor's mount that there could be some play once the phone was attached.

OP
OP
EveryAmp

EveryAmp

Site Sponsor
First Name
EveryAmp
Threads
Reaction score
Website
everyamp.com
Vehicles
Question for the vendor: When installed and snugly screwed in place, is there any up/down movement in the mount? I found with a competitor's mount that there could be some play once the phone was attached.
We made this for ourselves because we weren't satisfied with what was available and wanted an option that works on both sides of the screen. I wouldn't say it's screwed-into-the-dash-level rigid, but we think it's a pretty big upgrade over others.

OP
OP
EveryAmp

EveryAmp

Site Sponsor
First Name
EveryAmp
Threads
Reaction score
Website
everyamp.com
Vehicles

Rally1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, VS30, LR4, LR3
I got one for each side, very happy. I paired the drivers side with a 20mm Peak Design charger/mount for clean install.

OP
OP
EveryAmp

EveryAmp

Site Sponsor
First Name
EveryAmp
Threads
Reaction score
Website
everyamp.com
Vehicles
PSA 📣

We’ve heard from two Rivian owners in two of the hottest areas of the US that their dash anchors aren’t handling the record heat from this past week as well as they should and we want you to know we’re working on it and will make it right for all affected customers.

We’ve learned that our recycled plastic has a lower temperature rating than vehicle interiors can reach in extreme areas, so we have to switch to a non-recycled, high temperature, material for this product and that’s a bummer. We will continue using recycled materials for all products that won’t experience over 150°F.

We considered offering both options to maintain the recycled material for those of us who live in areas with less extreme temperatures, but ultimately we think it’s best to make the simpler choice of offering one material for all. Since the recycled plastic will work for most owners and we’d rather keep unnecessary waste out of landfills and delivery trucks off the roads, we ask that you continue using your current recycled-plastic anchors for now.

If you have an issue now or in the future, we’ll be here with a replacement to the non-recycled plastic at no charge. Just us email us or reach out through our website.

As always, we appreciate your patience and understanding. Thank you for the continued support of small businesses like EveryAmp!

Sponsored

OP
OP
EveryAmp

EveryAmp

Site Sponsor
First Name
EveryAmp
Threads
Reaction score
Website
everyamp.com
Vehicles
We've successfully switched dash anchors over to a new ultra high temperature plastic. Dash Anchors are now made from PolyHex which has a much higher glass transition temperature.

OP
OP
EveryAmp

EveryAmp

Site Sponsor
First Name
EveryAmp
Threads
Reaction score
Website
everyamp.com
Vehicles
OP
OP
EveryAmp

EveryAmp

Site Sponsor
First Name
EveryAmp
Threads
Reaction score
Website
everyamp.com
Vehicles
One of the features we added with the new July 2023 update was an adjustable depth option to ensure a perfect fit on every vehicle.

This feature allows you to make minor adjustments to the overall depth of the dash anchor to match the angle of locking bump to the rear of the screen. This provides a more rigid and secure fit regardless of variances between builds or what side of the center screen you are mounting to.

Updated Instruction Guide 👈

Rivian R1T R1S Phone Mount Dash Anchor - 17mm, 20mm, & 25mm Ball Mount Size Options DSC01755 Rivian R1T R1S Phone Mount Dash Anchor - 17mm, 20mm, & 25mm Ball Mount Size Options DSC01756
Sponsored